Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Need 4 Player Scenario Map Suggestion

First off, I apologize for not taking more time to search through the database to answer my own question. I've looked through countless great 4 player maps but what I have found difficult is finding a fun 4-player scenario map.

I have two friends coming over this weekend and I want to introduce them to Heroscape. I would like to find a fun, attractive 4 player scenario map that isn't straight deathmatch.

I enjoy the official Heroscape Scenarios but unfortunately the 4 player ones are a little scarce.

Is there a readily available Scenario catalogue available like there is for tournament maps?

I have the following sets:

1 RotV
1 SotM
1 TT
1 VW
1 Fortress
1 RttFF

If you can recommend a great 4 player scenario uses any or all of those sets I would appreciate it

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios