Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old December 31st, 2009, 09:56 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
KC's EPIC COMMUNITY PROJECT! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

The more I look at this forum, the more I want to get involved with creating some scenarios (or at least, start getting some ideas onto virtual paper). Much like Darkmage7a's thread, I'll post some random ideas, and I appreciate any and all input/feedback.

I actually got a pic up, and there will be more to follow.

I'll divide the thread into a few areas: Dungeons, Campaigns, Alternate Tourney Rules, Traps, Treasure, and Random Ideas (which will hopefully evolve into one of the above). Please chime in with any thoughts, critiques, etc. I've been playing Heroscape for a long time and pride myself on unit analysis and competitive play, but I've never been much of a customs/scenario guy. I'm turning over a new leaf with this, and appreciate any help I can get.

The biggest project here is Betrayals of Utgar, which is gonig to be the biggest Heroscape campaign ever created (that I'm aware of, at least). It tries to incorporate every general aspect of Heroscape into one campaign - kill 'em all battles, scenario battles, dungeon crawls, common/uncommon/unique units, power and treasure glyphs, traps, plus new features I've created such as an Overworld (based on the map of Valhalla, with actual Valhallan locations and lore) you can traverse, random enemy encounters, shops where you can purchase Treasure Glyphs, Inns where you can rest to heal your wounds, Secrets that allow the Player to find more advanced treasure but aren't necessary to finish the game, and a colisseum that lets you fight hero vs. hero battles to win treasure. All of this is tied together with a story that attempts to explain how the war of the Valkyrie ended and the aftermath.

It's still a work in progress but is coming along nicely. There are previews of some of the dungeons and battles already up below (note that some of this may change slightly, but it will all be in the game for the most part). The Overworld Map and updated Beastiary is also up. The Shops available in each town are up below, but those will be changing as I've decided to just use the Treasure Glyphs we now have, since there are so many. There is also some of the beginning of the story dispersed throughout this thread to give you an idea of where I'm heading with it, and an overview of how the campaign works.

Dungeons

The Tale of Sir Dupuis and the Chalice of Fortitude

[description]

Campaigns

The Betrayals of Utgar [working title] - An RPG-Style Heroscape experience with an Overworld, random encounters and many dungeons. Absolutely epic in size.

[Overview]
[Prologue]
[Overworld Map]
[Darkness Dungeon Description]
[Light Dungeon Description]
[Nature Dungeon Description]
[Intellect Dungeon Description]

[Migol's Tomb (Courage) Dungeon - Download and Instructions]
[Durgueth Swamps Battle - Download and Instructions]

Beastiary:
Spoiler Alert!

Community Project - Construction of BoU Maps and Scenarios:
Spoiler Alert!

Alternate Tourney Rules (scenario/campaign based)

The Secrets of Breccon

[Description]

Traps
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Treasures

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Random Ideas

"Shining Force" type battle campaign

[Description]

"Overworld" and Random Encounters between towns/dungeons

[Description]

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 10th, 2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 11:14 AM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: KC's Scenarios, Campaigns, Traps and Random Ideas

Overview of The Betrayals of Utgar

EDIT: TBD

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 12th, 2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 11:24 AM

Betrayals of Utgar starts you out with the following heroes:

Drake RotV
Raelin RotV
Syvarris

Each Valkyrie Fortress you visit will offer you a choice of 3 additional heroes to recruit. You can choose one of the three that is then added to your party. There will also be additional heroes to recruit through various means and secrets. Here are the heroes you'll be able to recruit at each Fortress if you play through the campaign without finding any secrets:

Vydar's Fortress - James Murphy, Mika Connour, Agent Skahen
Ullar's Fortress - Theracus, Arkmer, Deadeye Dan
Einar's Fortress - Crixus, Ana Karithon, Valguard
Aquilla's Fortress - Brave Arrow, Migol Ironwill, Mogrimm Forgehammer
Jandar's Fortress (only if you visit later in the campaign) - Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Concan, Sir Denrick

These characters can change if you recruit other heroes through secrets found in the campaign, which allows access to even more heroes through the Fortresses!

Also, there will be multiple "fixed" battles on the Overworld map. When the Player steps on that space, they'll have to participate in a battle against an opposing army controlled by the DM of equal or similar Point value (unlike the Dungeons, where heroes travel from room to room and only face a few enemies). These battles are marked with a glyph of Brandar on the Overworld map. These battles will require you to use different amounts of party members to augment other "Guest" units that the Player gets to control for that battle only.

For example, the first Battle the Player will encounter is the Soulborg Ambush at Stechavan Pass in southern Nastrauland. The Guests for this battle are Zetacron and 3 squads of Omnicron Repulsors. The DM's army consists of Deathwalker 8000, 2 squads of Deathstalkers and 3 squads of Deathreavers. The Player is allowed to add units to this army from the party to total 470 Points, so they may add 290 Points of Heroes. Since that's exactly what the Player begins the campaign with (Drake/Raelin/Syv) and there's no way to recruit additional heroes before that, those 3 will always be added. However, in future battles, the Player will be able to choose what units from the party will aid the Guests in battle. The party always earns all the Gold though when the Player's army is victorious.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 5th, 2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 11:32 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, It looks like you have an excellent assortment here. I particularly like the crystal powers and other treasures in that section. I also added a link to this thread from mine becuase it seems like you'll be adding to it on a fairly regular basis, and you are not just developing ideas but an entire campaign system and economy within a world.
Old December 31st, 2009, 11:37 AM

The ## Wellspring and the Amulet of Darkness
South Bleakewoode

This resting ground contains the remains of many warriors, and according to legend is where the Shades of Bleakewoode originated. The mystery of the Shades' origin has long been unknown to the people of Valhalla, and it was often speculated if a wellspring exists underneath their lair, animating these otherworldly creatures. A battle against death itself awaits our heroes in this deep and dark crypt.

4 Rooms, 2 Treasures

Room 1 – Rectangular Grass Graveyard (6 Road tiles as gravestones).

Enemies – Zombies of Morindan x1 + more

Special Rules – Heroes must touch each gravestone to unlock the magical entrance to the crypt below that contains the passage to the Wellspring. Whenever a gravestone is touched, the dead buried there is disturbed and a Zombie of Morindan appears on an adjacent space to the hero that stepped there.

Room 2 – Narrow dungeon room with shadow tiles and height dispersed throughout, and a sarcophagus at the back of the room.

Enemies – Shades of Bleakewoode x1, Sonlen

Special Rules – Sonlen came with the Nine to Bleakewoode in search of Utgar's Amulet, but his soul was consumed by a Shade during his travels, and they've led him here to their lair. If the player has the Holy Crucifix from the Light Dungeon, they can use it to restore Sonlen and have him join the team for the remainder of the dungeon. He then becomes recruitable after the dungeon.

Room 3 – Darkness – a 7-hex sand right in the middle of the hourglass shaped room, containing a face-down treasure glyph in the middle. The remainder of the room is otherwise dungeon tiles, shadow and stalagmites.

Enemies – Shades of Bleakewoode x2

Special Rules – This room is pitch black except for a small light that shows through from the ceiling of the room and illuminates the treasure and the hexes around it. The Heroes’ movement is decreased by 1 while in this room, and ranged attacks can only be used against enemies standing on one of the illuminated (7-hex sand) hexes. The Shades are not affected by the darkness.

Trap – The hole in the ceiling is covered, plunging the entire room into darkness. The treasure is lost forever, and the Player must remove an unrevealed Order Marker (that’s not the X) from one of their Army Cards. The Player can no longer use ranged attacks against figures on the 7-hex sand tile.

Room 4 – Triangular room with water surrounding an island, which is a reverse triangle in the center, which contains a face-down treasure glyph (Darkness Crystal). One Rechet of Bogdan sits in each corner of the room, and Sudema stands right in front of the treasure.

Enemies – Sudema (with a Talisman of Defense) and the Rechets of Bogdan

Special Rules – Sudema and the Rechets are statues, which cannot move, attack or be attacked until the Trap is sprung. Sudema owns a Talisman of Defense that she will drop as a face-up treasure glyph if killed.

Trap – The statues of Sudema and the Rechets spring to life, the DM immediately takes his Turn 1, and play proceeds normally. The Player must subtract 13 from their Trap roll when attempting to disarm this trap.

The Amulet of Darkness– The owner appears as a Shadow, granting the following abilities:
Phantom Walk
Thorian Speed

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 5th, 2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Wow, It looks like you have an excellent assortment here. I particularly like the crystal powers and other treasures in that section. I also added a link to this thread from mine becuase it seems like you'll be adding to it on a fairly regular basis, and you are not just developing ideas but an entire campaign system and economy within a world.
Thanks, Darkmage! I'm really excited about Breccon - we're planning on running that tournament in a few months up here in NE Ohio, after I get through tax season. I think it's gonna be a real blast.

Thanks for linking me!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old December 31st, 2009, 12:08 PM

The Wellspring of Obsession and the Amulet of Light
Thaelenk Tundra

This mountain has always been a sacred place of Valhalla. A place where heroes would come from all around and attempt to prove their valor by scaling to the top. A place where citizens of Valhalla have come to offer possessions in return for their wishes to be granted. A place where, legend says, one can overcome his fears and purify himself of evil, if he possesses the proper strength. The search for the next Wellspring Amulet has brought our heroes here, and now they too will test their mettle against the sacred mountain.

4 Rooms, 2 Treasures

Room 1 – 10-hex wide rectangular room with higher rock ground in the far side a waterfall straight down the middle that ends in a small pool in the middle of the room.

Enemies – Protectors of Ullar x1

Special Rules – Heroes may throw any treasure glyph they own into the Wishing Pool (the small pool under the waterfall)when adjacent to it by discarding a treasure glyph they own and rolling the D20. On a roll of 1-5, their wish remains ungranted. On a roll of more than 5, they are rewarded with the Holy Crucifix. Whatever treasure they throw into the pool is lost.

Room 2 – Similar to the first room, only 8 hexes wide. All of the terrain is rock except the waterfall (which bisects the room), with height of the terrain increasing as you move further away from the first room. There is some snow and ice on the high ground.

Enemies – Sentinels of Jandar x1

Special Rules – Heroes attacking from afar must trust their heart rather than their eyes. As you move up the mountain, the light becomes blinding. Anyone attacking a non-adjacent figure must roll the D20 if they roll any skulls. On a roll of 1-7, the attack misses.

Room 3 – Similar to the first two rooms, but more narrow and with ice instead of water. Most of the terrain is ice and snow, but the 6-hex glacier is in the middle of the room from which the waterfall is coming extending from it to the beginning of the room. There is a face-up treasure glyph buried within it.

Enemies – Dzu-Teh x1

Special Rules – The 6-hex glacier is a destructible object with 4 Life and 4 Defense Dice. Once it is destroyed, it is removed from the board and the 6 hexes beneath it count now as slippery ice. However, if the treasure is not retrieved by the end of the round in which the glacier was destroyed, it is washed away over the mountain and down the waterfall, lost forever. At that point, any figures standing on the water or ice hexes is destroyed. As soon as the Sentinels are defeated, the group is transported automatically to the mountain summit – they may not stay to destroy the glacier after defeating the enemies.

Room 4 – Mountain Summit. A small, 3-hex wide room with the terrain being all snow and ice with one of the one-hex glaciers elevated at the back, representing the peak. There is a face-down treasure glyph (Light Crystal) directly in front of the glacier.

Enemies – Special.

Special Rules – There are no enemies in this room, unless the Trap is sprung. The Player must choose which Hero will attempt to take the Amulet first, and may only place Order Markers on that Hero until he’s dead. The dungeon ends when the Player obtains the Amulet of Light.

Trap – The Hero that springs this trap sees his reflection in the glacier, and must prove himself worthy of obtaining the Light Crystal by defeating the darkness within himself. The DM places another figure of the Hero (or proxies him) adjacent to the hero that sprung the trap, and a new round begins immediately. If the Player's Hero is defeated, the glyph remains there and face-down. If the Player's Hero wins, he obtains the Light Crystal. The Player must subtract 14 from his Trap rolls for this trap, and Darrak Ambershard’s “Disarm Trap” Special Power has no effect.

The Amulet of Light – The owner and any friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces of the owner may roll one additional defense die when defending.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 12th, 2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 12:23 PM

The Wellsprings of the Forgotten Forest
Jotungard - The Forgotten Forest

Utgar long knew that the Forgotten Forest was home to two Wellsprings, and sent his Fiantooth servants to guard the entrance. None else know what awaits within this forgotten and forsaken land.

4 Rooms, 2 Treasures

Road to the Forgotten Forest – Shaped like a Y of grass with perches of elevation dispersed throughout, with a road that runs down the center to a water hex, with a face-down Glyph of Brander on each side. The road then forks to the end of each prong. The heroes start on the bottom. The prong ends contain Evergreen trees and Jungle Trees, respectively at each end.

Enemies – Dumutef Guard x2

Special Rules – The Player can choose whether to go to the Evergreen Room or the Jungle Room first, depending on which path they take. They do not have to defeat the enemies in this room to advance – they just have to proceed to either exit, which is the hex between the trees. The water hex serves as a teleporter to the final room, but it is locked by the 2 glyphs. The Player must find 2 other glyphs of Brandar in the dungeon to unlock the portal.

Room 2 – Evergreen Forest – a long, narrow expanse of grass and snow, with skinny Evergreen trees scattered throughout, and one large Evergreen in the center, with a face-down treasure glyph (Mother Tree Brooch) in front of it. A face-up glyph of Brandar is at the opposite end from the starting zone.

Enemies – Blade Gruts x1 and Nerak (with a Mother Tree Brooch)

Special Rules – All of the snow in this room is heavy snow. The Evergreen Tree in the center of the room is the Mother Tree, and Nerak holds a brooch made from one of its cones that he removed himself, which grants protection to the wearer and any friend close to them. Once Nerak is dead, his brooch disintegrates. When a Hero steps on the glyph of Brandar, remove a glyph of Brandar from Room 1. If that causes no glyphs of Brandar to remain in Room 1, place a face-up glyph of Brandar in Room 1 on the water hex. The Player must go back to into Room 1 after completing this room.

Trap – Roll one unblockable attack die against every friendly figure adjacent to an Evergreen Tree. If the trap is sprung, the treasure glyph remains there and face-down.

A Save Room connects the two prongs of this dungeon, and is accessible from the back of both the Evergreen and Jungle Rooms.

Room 3 – Jungle Forest – Exactly the same as the Evergreen room, except the snow is replaced with Swamp water, the Evergreen trees are all Jungle brush, and Evergreen the tree in the middle of the room is a Jungle tree, which also has a face-down treasure glyph (Nectar) in front of it. A glyph of Brandar also sits at the other end of the room.

Enemies – Blade Gruts x1 and Ornak

Special Rules – The Jungle Tree in the center of the room is the Father Tree. When a Hero steps on the glyph of Brandar, remove a glyph of Brandar from Room 1. If that causes no glyphs of Brandar to remain in Room 1, place a face-up glyph of Brandar in Room 1 on the water hex. The Player has to go back into Room 1 after completing this room.

Trap – Roll one unblockable attack die against every friendly figure adjacent to a Jungle Brush or Tree. If the trap is sprung, the treasure glyph remains there and face-down.

Room 1 again – The same as before, except one glyph of Brandar is gone for each other room the Player has defeated. If both are gone, a glyph of Brandar sits on the water hex in the middle.

Enemies – Arrow Gruts x2 and Swogs x2, plus any Dumutefs from this room that were not killed before.

Special Rules – Heroes start at either the Evergreen or Jungle Trees, depending on which room they just finished playing. Stepping on the Glyph of Brandar in the center of the room on the water hex will transport that Hero out of this room and into a Save room, which has a door to Room 4.

Room 4 – Nature and Nurture - A rectangular room with two elevated, surrounded pools of water (Wellsprings), and an insane amount of skinny Evergreen trees, Jungle Brush and Jungle Trees.

Enemies – Heavy Gruts x4, Tornak, Grimnak

Special Rules – The Mother and Father tree are enraged that the Heroes violated them. If you got the Mother Tree Brooch, roll “lava damage” at the end of each round for any hero adjacent to an Evergreen tree. If you got the Nectar, roll “lava damage” each round for any Hero adjacent to a Jungle brush or Jungle Tree.
Spoiler Alert!

The Amulet of Nature – Grants the owner +1 to Movement and Attack.
The Amulet of Nurture - Grants the owner +1 to Life and Defense.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 29th, 2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 12:38 PM

The Amulet of Intellect
Kinsland

Many Soulborgs brought to Valhalla have seemed to immigrate south to the lands of Braunglayde and Kinsland. They tend to band together, finding themselves different from the other races on Valhalla. This cave in the land of Kinsland looks to be where the Soulborgs are constructing their new home - in the image of Alpha Prime.

5 Rooms, 2 Treasures

Before the Player starts this dungeon, the DM needs to pick a two different 4 digit numbers that contain only the digits 1 and 2. Assign one each to the flat double-sided castle walls in Room 1, keeping them secret from the Player. The first 4 rooms of this dungeon form a circle, with the fifth room in the center.

Room 1 – A square room of dungeon/concrete with 2 walled-off hexes across the room from the starting zone, one contains a face-up treasure glyph (Infra-Red Goggles) and one is the passage to Room 5. Rooms 2 and 4 are connected to either side by one hex. One battlement is attached to an elevated hex in the middle of the room, representing a computer.

Enemies – Deathwalker 8000 (with a Jetpack)

Special Rules – Figures cannot move over or otherwise through the castle walls. DW8K wears a Jetpack, which allows him to ignore elevation changes in this room. He will drop it as a face-up treasure glyph when he is killed. Defeating the enemies will unlock the door on the left, allowing the Player to proceed to Room 2. If a Hero is adjacent to the battlement, the DM will ask him to pick a number, 1 or 2. The DM records the choice the Player makes.

Room 2 – A curved corridor of dungeon/concrete hexes with a battlement attached to an elevated hex against the wall, representing a computer.

Enemies – Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2

Special Rules - If a Hero is adjacent to the battlement, the DM will ask him to pick a number, 1 or 2. The DM records the choice the Player makes.

Save Room

Room 3 – A straight, narrow corridor of dungeon hexes with water and columns strewn throughout, with a battlement attached to an elevated hex against the wall, representing a computer.

Enemies – Deathstalkers x2

Special Rules - If a Hero is adjacent to the battlement, the DM will ask him to pick a number, 1 or 2. The DM records the choice the Player makes.

Room 4 – A curved corridor of dungeon/concrete hexes with turrets scattered throughout, with a battlement attached to an elevated hex against the wall, representing a computer.

Enemies – Zettian Guards, Deathwalker 9000

Special Rules - If a Hero is adjacent to the battlement, the DM will ask him to pick a number, 1 or 2. The DM records the choice the Player makes. If the 4 numbers the Player has selected in the 4 rooms corresponds to either code the DM picked before the dungeon, the DM must tell the Player that they hear a “banging sound, like something opened”. This room reattaches to Room 1, and the Player must proceed there after this room is completed.

Room 1 again – The same as before.

Enemies – Deathwalker 8000 (respawns each time the Player enters the room - no Jetpack this time though - only the first time)

Special Rules – If the 4 numbers chosen by the Player correspond to one of the two numbers the DM chose at the beginning of the game, remove the castle wall that corresponds with that number. If the passage to Room 5 (and the Save Room) is open, the Player can proceed through. If not, the Player must revisit the other rooms and change the number at the computer terminal until the DM tells them they hear a “banging sound, like something opened”. Each time the Player re-enters one of the rooms, respawn 1 squad of the Soulborg squad that was in that room.

Save Room

Room 5 – [Needs an updated design - Wellspring Room]

Enemies – Major Q9, Major Q10, Gladiatrons x2, Blastatrons x1

Special Rules – Major Q10, in hopes of a fair fight, convinces his counterpart to allow the Heroes to win initiative automatically in Round 1. Major Q10 is recruitable after the battle.

Spoiler Alert!

The Amulet of Intellect – Allows the owner to assimilate the powers of those near him into himself. During the owner’s turn, he may use any Special Attack (in place of his own attack) or any Special Power on the Army Card of any figure within 2 clear sight spaces.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 29th, 2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old December 31st, 2009, 03:22 PM

After typing all of this, I realized that it's very, very random if you've never played Shining Force. So, I spoiler tagged it - feel free to read if you've played Shining Force, or are really open minded:

Spoiler Alert!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 1st, 2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old January 1st, 2010, 01:28 PM

Finished a draft of the Light Dungeon is VS today, and am going to build it in a few minutes. phantazm21zero is coming over today, so we'll get some playtesting in. I'll edit this post with the results and, if it goes well, get some pics up, Right now, it only needs one RotV and one TT to build.

EDIT: The map worked out OK, but the enemies were way too strong. I had to go down to one Protector squad, one Sentinel squad and nix the EI completely in favor of the Dzu-Teh in the 3rd room, moving the Sentinels to the second room. When I did that, they player made it to the end with 2 wounded Heroes. He also didn't get the Phoenix Feather, which would've really helped.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 2nd, 2010 at 02:15 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 08:31 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Seemed like the place for it. I am very impressed with the detail and "feel" of your tourney cycle. It is the first campaign idea for Heroscape to excite me. I'm going to rip it off totally and see how Chas likes it, for our semi-regular Wednsday evening games.

David

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios