Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 22nd, 2020, 08:02 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDaddyWink View Post
You are AWESOME!!!!!!!
Are you ready for another 5?
Sure. May take a little longer, but I can do them.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 22nd, 2020, 11:19 PM

WarDaddyWink is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Nice. I broke the remainder down into 5 waves of 5 cards each. Ill do a wave at a time so theres no rush and other people can get their cards worked on too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

[URL="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fKf08iv-YN3tgAIiG7r4aUP0WOZSKIxi04OeK01lBFA/edit?usp=sharing"]

For the rest of these I took my own pictures to try and make it easer for you. If its not just let me know I can look around the internet for links.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 04:52 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
For the rest of these I took my own pictures to try and make it easer for you. If its not just let me know I can look around the internet for links.

Third picture seems good to use, but for the others I am not sure... (maybe the dragon, depending on how its zoomed face will render on the card).

Self-made pictures are really good for higher quality, but you might want to take a lot of care of some points to avoid having something worse compared to a googled picture.

=> choose wisely the shooting angle. Just imagine what you see on the photo inserted in an army card. For instance, photos #1 & #2 give a bad viewing angle of the figure.
=> Beware of the shadows ! You have to take the photos in a well enlightened environment, and essentially on the face of the figure you are photographing. Photo #4 looses a lot of details (and might look weird on the card) due to the shades.
=> Pay attention to the focus : you might want (or not) some parts of the figure blurry. Most of the time it's better if the whole figure is sharp (opposite of blurry = sharp, right ?). Identically, you might want (or not) to ignore some parts of the figure because you know they won't be seen in the army card (the foot for instance). But here too it's most of the time better to take care of having the whole figure in the photo, as you'll still be able to cut the useless parts during post-edition.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 28th, 2020, 12:00 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Nice. I broke the remainder down into 5 waves of 5 cards each. Ill do a wave at a time so theres no rush and other people can get their cards worked on too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

[URL="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fKf08iv-YN3tgAIiG7r4aUP0WOZSKIxi04OeK01lBFA/edit?usp=sharing"]

Here are the 4 Aquilla cards. For future reference, if you take your own pics, please use a solid background - piece of printer paper works great for most figures. And, as DanieLoche noted, make sure the lighting is good on the front of the figure. I was able to lighten a couple of them to show the features better, but the images look better overall if the lighting is good.

Edit: and here is Jacxas

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; July 28th, 2020 at 12:34 AM.
Old July 28th, 2020, 08:04 PM

Ubn killed is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I just finished painting my first minis ever, and would love to have good quality cards to go with them!!!

I made yennefer, triss, and geralt from the witcher so far is this something you could make cards for?
Old July 28th, 2020, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubn killed View Post
I just finished painting my first minis ever, and would love to have good quality cards to go with them!!!

I made yennefer, triss, and geralt from the witcher so far is this something you could make cards for?
Sure. There are still a couple of us making cards. Post the designs and some good pics and one of us will put them together.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 22nd, 2021, 07:50 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anybody remember who made my Warforged Cultists Card from several years back? The link that I had used to display the card in my thread has broken. I think I have a copy of the card saved on one of my computers but I'm not sure which. If the person who made it still has a copy of the card they could send to me that would be great!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 22nd, 2021, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Does anybody remember who made my Warforged Cultists Card from several years back? The link that I had used to display the card in my thread has broken. I think I have a copy of the card saved on one of my computers but I'm not sure which. If the person who made it still has a copy of the card they could send to me that would be great!
Here it is

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:25 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey there could I get a hit zone made up for my murgul reavers custom? It’s a common squad of 3 figures and my hope was to take use the sahuagin raider hit box with 3 figures in the zone. Hope that makes sense.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:27 AM
the above

Also now that I’m done with my masters I have more free time so I’m happy to help with unique hero cards again

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 7th, 2022, 08:40 PM
the above

Hey there need a little help with a squad card please. It uses the three figures below.

And here's the card to insert it in to.

Guns and staff grey please, everything else red for the hitzone image.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 7th, 2022, 08:40 PM
the above

@mac122 or anybody else are you still active?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards