Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 13th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Hercules

The Book of Hercules

C3G MARVEL WAVE 6
AVENGERS ARRIVE

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Secret Invasion set.
Its model number and name are #016 / Hercules.

Character Bio - The son of the Olympian god Jupiter and the mortal Alcmena, Hercules gained great strength from completing the 12 Labors, many of which involved destroying legendary monsters. He inherited from Jupiter his arrogance and fondness for defying authority, often to his own detriment.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses
  • Tiny, Large, and Huge figures cannot be moved by Hercules's Herculean Tackle special power. Current Tiny, Large, and Huge figures.
  • As a Champion, an opponent's Allen the Alien rolls 1 additional attack die against Hercules due to Allen the Alien's Champion's Challenge special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
3 January 2021 - Herculean Tackle wording update

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:18 PM. Reason: png
Old March 13th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Hercules - Design Phase

NAME = HERCULES

SPECIES = OLYMPIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 360

TEST OF MIGHT
Start the game with one brown Challenge Marker on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Hercules, you may choose any Unique or Event Hero that is within 5 clear sight spaces of Hercules and place your Challenge Marker on the chosen figure's Army Card. The chosen figure and Hercules add 2 additional dice when attacking each other with normal adjacent attacks. When Hercules or the chosen figure is destroyed, place your Challenge Marker back on this card.

HERCULEAN TACKLE
Instead of his normal move, if he is not engaged, Hercules may move up to 5 spaces with Herculean Tackle. When moving with Herculean Tackle, Hercules has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 25 levels in a single tackle. After moving you may switch Hercules with an opponent's adjacent small or medium figure. Switched figures never take any leaving engagement attacks.

OLYMPIAN FORTITUDE
Whenever Hercules would be destroyed or receives enough wounds to be destroyed in any way except by this special power, he instead receives two wounds.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by tcglkn; December 28th, 2020 at 10:18 PM.
Old March 13th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, the ultimate loner!
A couple of questions ... does he really have the secret identity Heracles?
I wonder if Olympian Fortitude should really be stronger than the Event Hero special rules? They take 4 wounds from auto destroy powers ... I wonder if we shouldn't keep him on the same level?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Business Casual

Heracles was his other name. It's not a big deal to leave it off.

Event Hereos generally have 10+ Life. With his 8 Life, 4 wounds would be half, which seemed a bit much. I deliberately left off terrain though, so he still can be tossed into lava.

Old March 13th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Some photos:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...llcatmi-12.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...llcatmi-11.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...llcatmi-10.jpg

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 13th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Business Casual

Thank you sir. Linked to OP.

Old March 13th, 2011, 06:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Event Hereos generally have 10+ Life. With his 8 Life, 4 wounds would be half, which seemed a bit much. I deliberately left off terrain though, so he still can be tossed into lava.
Yeah, I figured that'd be your response. I just wanted to make sure we at least considered it, though. I'm fine with him being more resistant to such powers, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2011, 06:55 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Write up looks really good, I could even see his defense up to 8.

Cheers
Old March 13th, 2011, 06:57 PM

I dunno, 8 life and 8 defense is reallly brutal, as seen on Thor. I think given his other defensive powers, it might be too much.

Old March 13th, 2011, 07:07 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It feels like he needs to be able to do something other than just attack. All of his abilities right now say what other figures can or can't do to him. Not what he can do to anyone else.

The stamina aspect preventing wounds is cool, but I'd say have one or the other, not both.

Spitballing, but the wrestling aspect could be represented in his ability to remove an OM if he successfully defends an attack from an adjacent figure or something along those lines.
Old March 13th, 2011, 08:56 PM

I always thought Tactical Switch felt kind of like Wrestling ...

Old March 13th, 2011, 09:09 PM

Not sure if we want to go in that direction, but we could probably combine the first two powers as one, then make Tactical Switch a power for just him under the heading of Greco-Roman Grappling (it fits well, IMO).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library