Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old December 28th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: It's official, Leifkicker Rules!

Yes leif has some amazing customs. My friend and I were playing with his demon gate just last night. And all I have to say is IT's AWSOME!!!!

Cant wait to see those new customs.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old December 28th, 2008, 08:48 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was looking at the auction for the Gate custom... I didn't see a rule for the single-hex control panel piece. Is that just for show or does that do something too?

Old December 28th, 2008, 09:13 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know about the dice tower, but I'll add additional kudos for Leifkicker. I have his Aztec statues/idols (prizes from custom terrain contests) and they look perfect with the jungle terrain. His pieces look official - if I didn't know where they came from, I would assume they were something new from WOTC. In fact, they are of higher quality than the official terrain. His pieces feel very solid - they are definitely build to last as well as being beautiful.

Great work all around.
Old December 28th, 2008, 10:43 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I was looking at the auction for the Gate custom... I didn't see a rule for the single-hex control panel piece. Is that just for show or does that do something too?

The dialing piece is just for show to make it look pretty. It was made because so many people requested that gate be more "Star Gate" like, and a Star Gate has a dialing pedestal.
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:23 AM

Ted has disabled reputation

I'll throw my vote in as well. I have been getting his stuff for a while now, and I am quite pleased with it. Not only do they mesh well with the official pieces but they are sturdy and well made. If I get them as a gift or buy them myself I am always excited to open that box. I think everyone who likes custom work should own at least one of his pieces. I still love his Cave and marro towers.

Happy holidays & new year

Ted
Old December 31st, 2008, 11:57 AM

Daddio is surprisingly tart

I am also a fan of that tree dice tower. I never use a tower, but I think I would make an exception!

It's been so hectic all through the Christmas week and we all had head colds - I didn't even get to get down to playing a game! ACK!

"I think you like buying HeroScape stuff more than you like actually playing HeroScape." -Mommio-

Daddio's Random Comments (customs page)
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:10 PM

timoteo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker View Post
The dialing piece is just for show to make it look pretty. It was made because so many people requested that gate be more "Star Gate" like, and a Star Gate has a dialing pedestal.

I just got mine as a V-Day gift from my (wonderful!) wife (yeah, she's looking over my shoulder right now. ) and I was wondering the same thing.

I supposed you could set up a scenario where the control panel was also a destructible object, and if destroyed it would disable the Gate. It could be in a far-off location (imagine underground wiring or radio-signal control). Forcing the player guarding the gate to protect two different locations OR if he is trying to stop the enemy coming through -- guarding one and trying to destroy the other.

Just an idea ...

-Tim

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles