Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What do you think are the colors that represent each general?
By Primary color.....Einar Yellow, Utgar red, Vydar Blue grey, Ullar Green, Jandar blue, Aquilla light purple 1 5.88%
By Boarder color... Einar purple, Utgar Black, Vydar Grey, Ullar Brown, Aquilla yellow 0 0%
By Hasbro site.. Einar Yellow, Utgar red, Vydar Bluegrey, Ullar Gree, Aquilla Unknown 1 5.88%
By a hodgepodge with no order Einar purple, utgar red, Vydar grey, Ullar green, Aquilla yellow 13 76.47%
i'm color blind and didn't know any cards came in any color except black and white 0 0%
by the color that my eye see's the easiest. Einar yellow, Utgar red, Vydar blue grey, Ullar green, Aquilla yellow 1 5.88%
by the flag of the flagbearer, the actual flag, Einar Yellow, Utgar red, Vydar Blue grey, Ullar yellowgreen, Jandar blue, Aquilla Unknown 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
Are you color blind?

Ok, lets see what majority thinks here. I'm curious how most of you feel each general color is.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:33 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation

FINISH HIM!
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

I want to know who was responsable for deciding Einar's primary color was purple? I have a foot with his azz's name on it.

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:49 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
As an answer to the threads question - yes, i am slightly colour-blind.
Personally i think each General has two colours (except Ullar and Vydar perhaps).
Jandar - Blue + White
Utgar - Black + Red
Ullar - Green
Einar - Gold + Purple
Vydar - Grey (and possibly Silver)
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

yes, but there is a primary dominat color (main color in the character background, and a secondary color (boarder). Ullars secondary is brown.

I think this color thing needs to be sorted out. Before it wasn't a problem. But now when people say the yellow general. Some of us will be thinking Einar, and some the new one. I should be one way or the other. Not a hodgepodge of whatever that person feels like that day. Everyone i've ever played with, looks as Einar as yellow. I mean it stands out plain as day looking at the card. You don't even know there is purple on that card, unless you stare at it for awhile. That's why i'd like to find out who on this site, started calling Einar purple.

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:58 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
No.

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old July 26th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
I voted Hodgepodge, but it seems that Jandar is missing in a few of them...

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old July 26th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Well the way I've always seen them is like so.

Einar: Main Purple, Highlight Orange

Jandar: Main Blue, Highlight White

Ullar: Main Green, Highlight Tan

Utgar: Main Red, Highlight Black

Vydar: Main Gray, Highlight Dark Blue

& now...

Aquilla: Main Yellow, Highlight Gray

EDIT: I'm not talking about cards here either, I'm talking about the colors I see when I think of each General.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 26th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
When I think of the generals these are the colors I think of (without looking at any cards)...

Jandar - Light Blue

Vydar - Gray

Ullar - Green

Utgar - Red

Einar - Orange

Aquilla - Yellow

Old July 26th, 2007, 03:19 PM

EINARS follower has disabled reputation
Ok i want everone that has all 5 flagbarrers to get the dice bags.

If the bags them self are primary not the symbol. Then Einar is purple, Jandar is blue Ullar is dark green, Utgar is black, and Vydar is grey.

If the symbols are primary and not the bags. Then Einar is orange, Jandar is white Ullar is light green, Utgar is red, and Vydar is light blue.

I hope this helps
Old July 26th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Wait, why are we even in this thread? Isn't there a perfectly good thread that goes into Grand detail about the "Colors" for each General?

I'm going over there, I don't have time for this Jibba' Jabba'.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 26th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Wait, why are we even in this thread? Isn't there a perfectly good thread that goes into Grand detail about the "Colors" for each General?

I'm going over there, I don't have time for this Jibba' Jabba'.

Yes you do have time for Jibba Jabba, your not Mr. T. And besides. his thread, he already assumes Einar Is purple. What I'm trying to get at, is someone here has declaired Einar purple, and I want to know when this went wrong and why. Einar's card, flagbearer and Hasbro site, clear shows Einar as yellow.

As for Jandar, there is no discrepency. It's always been blue as primary, regardless on what format you look at. But Utgar, Vydar, Einar, and now the new one, all seem to flip flop between colors.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion