Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old March 27th, 2020, 09:12 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Shades of Bleakewoode

Is see that Bleakewoode is spelled sometime without the "e" after "bleak"... Are they both correct? Is there a rule to using each one?
Old March 27th, 2020, 09:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

In my mind, the released units are given more weight than published fiction. For that reason, I would always go with Bleakewoode over Bleakwoode. I think it's just typos over a bunch of years of this game being produced.
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:24 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
In my mind, the released units are given more weight than published fiction. For that reason, I would always go with Bleakewoode over Bleakwoode. I think it's just typos over a bunch of years of this game being produced.
The card uses "Bleakwoode" throughout the text though? It's really confusing.
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:31 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Huh. A typo I didn’t know about!

In that case, I’d assume that the typo is in the title and not the power text.
Old March 28th, 2020, 02:41 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Huh? Wow!

You don't know how many times I have had to fix the spelling in my customs and story-lines to change it from Bleakewoode to Bleakwoode.

So, I could have been right either way?

I ultimately went with the power text, the fiction, and the officially produced map of Valhalla. No 'e' after 'Bleak'. Funny. I have typed it with the 'e' so many times and thought I was an idiot each time I had to fix it.

We all make mistakes - even Hasbro.
Old March 29th, 2020, 09:02 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
We all make mistakes - even Hasbro.
Especially Hasbro. I mean, who cancels Heroscape!?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 31st, 2020, 10:32 AM

Jak is surprisingly tart

Exactly!
Old March 31st, 2020, 11:05 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Nice catch. Even on the Dawn of Darkness/Shades and Orcs package back it has both spellings - one in description and one on side. I guess one is "Old English" so either are acceptable - treat it as if the Birth certificate is Bleakewoode but Drive's license is Bleakwoode
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:02 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I guess one is "Olde English"

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 12th, 2020 at 11:33 AM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 05:56 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

These guys were the very last squad I didn't have two copies of until recently. I ran them against my son's knights and minutemen today and they were great!! They freed and then permanently secured two glyphs and when Concan came along to beat them down, they just devoured his soul and then beat Sir Gilbert to death with him. The lack of more attack power is slightly disappointing, but statistically, their defense and mobility is sick!!!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units