Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old November 21st, 2016, 04:13 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Creator - VERSION 1.0 IS OUT

I think the fact that none of the powers are the same spatial size means that don't have that samey feel.

Glad you brought it up because I forgot to mention what we do for the power headings. We don't change the size or leading. We changed the text from light to medium (to get the bold effect) we adjust the kerning to be 25 (to compensate for the thickness of the medium font) & then we up the width & height scales to 110%. This probably won't be relevant for what you are doing here, but we do it this way so we can continue to play with & adjust the text size & leading without having to constantly go back & forth changing the headings to see if it will fit while adjusting to fill the text area. This way the headings scale with the rest of the text.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 11:14 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I am honored to have Agent Kelvin thus immortalized! And amazing job on the card creator!

A couple of nitpicky things I noticed:
  • The kerning on the point cost looks slightly off -- for a 100 point figure, the 1 looks further away from the two zeroes than they are from each other.
  • The Aquilla fog doesn't go all the way down on the right edge next to the point box.
  • Aquilla cost looks hard to read. You could either darken that part of the template slightly, or go with black text.
  • Valkrill cost is also a little hard to read. I know you're tinkering with this template... For my Valkrill template I went with white text and darkened the spot right behind it, which I think works OK. Let me know if you need any Photoshop help.
    Spoiler Alert!

Thanks again! This is going to save a LOT of time.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:08 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card CREATOR - Preview

When I click on your November release I and getting a 404 File Not Found error. I am running Mac OS X Sierra and the latest version of Safari. If I click on your original version link it works fine. Any suggestions?
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:41 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card CREATOR - Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
When I click on your November release I and getting a 404 File Not Found error. I am running Mac OS X Sierra and the latest version of Safari. If I click on your original version link it works fine. Any suggestions?
I always keep the latest version linked in the top post. Use Version 1.0 linked from there, not the "November preview."

@everyone--as I mentioned in the "Building Heroscapers 3.0" thread, I think I unfortunately have to pause work on this for a while, until I get the main site software updated. That's disappointing to me 'cuz I was just getting this thing going. However, this is my current "fun" project and that's a bit more of a "work" project, and it's important (in my mind) for Heroscapers 3.0 to happen sooner rather than later.

I might sneak out the user interface allowing you to use any colors you want for the border and panels on the cards if there is interest, but importing graphics and those other next steps for this project will still have to be done in a separate program until I can get back to this.

I will support this project in this interim, doing bugfixes and such if things are reported.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old December 21st, 2016, 07:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

All good mate & Merry Christmas.
Old January 18th, 2017, 09:45 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

- Made sticky. I really need to update the Index of Heroscape Software.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Something you can add to the "To Do" list...(and I'm sure you may already know this), but there is no General Symbol above the names on the card. That will needed to be added to make the cards more "official", but again, I'm sure you already noticed that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Really? It's showing up for me...
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:32 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Something you can add to the "To Do" list...(and I'm sure you may already know this), but there is no General Symbol above the names on the card. That will needed to be added to make the cards more "official", but again, I'm sure you already noticed that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Really? It's showing up for me...
I had this issue when I used Microsoft Edge. The symbol would be there on the "starter" card, but if I changed card blanks, it would disappear. However, when I tried it in Chrome, the symbol showed up every time.

Edit: Don't know if it will be helpful to anyone but me, but I'm working on an MSE add-on that will let you easily use this card creator then import your image into MSE to add the image and hitzone.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good lead, @mac122 . I will have a look into it.

Are you using Edge by chance, @Sir Heroscape ?

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Good lead, @mac122 . I will have a look into it.

Are you using Edge by chance, @Sir Heroscape ?
Yes I am.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 26th, 2017, 02:49 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

@Xorlof I understand you are working on other things right now, but is there any ETA on when this will get an update? I was very excited about this being the highest quality custom card creator available, trumping the magic card creator program.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software