Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old May 16th, 2014, 05:12 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 13.3

I'll be updating this again soon to include the new C3G units. Feel free to PM me with any errata or suggestions, or leave them here.
Old January 4th, 2015, 11:45 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

So, the good news is, I got a new job (huzzah!) and I start tomorrow.

However my hours are going to be really long, and I won't be able to keep up with my projects here (other than my own customs). So, I'm looking for someone to take over the care and maintenance of the Hextreme Spreadsheet.

Any volunteers?
Old February 2nd, 2016, 06:01 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

Hmm, how do you update the prices, that seems to be the thing most needing regular updating, do you run some kindof script or search or are you manually searching for each item by name?
Incredibly useful tool anyway, but it would be good to see an updated price list for comparison (and to find out where the lowest listed price items actually are found)
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:20 PM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker

The links no longer work. Anyone have a copy?

To be the man, you have to beat the man!
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan View Post
The links no longer work. Anyone have a copy?
Ah yes, my Dropbox links got messed up. I uploaded it here.

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 14th, 2020 at 05:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software