Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 15th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Beast Boy (Bear)

The Book of Beast Boy (Bear)

C3G DC WAVE 15
REMEMBER THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC 75th Anniversary set.
Its model number and name are #015 / Beast Boy (Bear Form).
Character Bio - Beast Boy has the ability to morph into any animal that he has seen himself or has seen in an illustration [...] These transformations take only a second and Beast Boy has demonstrated that he is capable of rapidly changing his form with little or no effort expended. [One such form is that of a grizzly bear]. The grizzly bear (Ursus arctos horribilis), also known as the silvertip bear, the grizzly, or the North American brown bear, is a subspecies of brown bear (Ursus arctos) that generally lives in the uplands of western North America [....] Aggressive behavior in grizzly bears is favored by numerous selection variables. Unlike the smaller black bears, adult grizzlies are too large to escape danger by climbing trees, so they respond to danger by standing their ground and warding off their attackers. Increased aggressiveness also assists female grizzlies in better ensuring the survival of their young to reproductive age,” (Wikipedia.org, 2012). _________________________________________________________________

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 2nd, 2022 at 04:12 PM. Reason: png
Old April 15th, 2012, 03:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Beast Boy (Grizzly Bear) - Design Phase

NAME = BEAST BOY
SECRET IDENTITY = GAR LOGAN

SPECIES = GRIZZLY BEAR
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = WILD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 20

MAUL
When rolling attack dice against a small or medium figure without the Super Strength special power, if this Beast Boy rolls a skull on every die, the defending figure cannot roll any defense dice.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 1st, 2014 at 06:56 PM.
Old April 15th, 2012, 03:34 PM

Old April 15th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Cool. Looks like it is ready for testing to me.
Old April 15th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Looks solid to me. The only issue I have it MAULER sounds weird as a power name. I know MAUL is taken but I wonder if MANGLE wouldn't be better here. I know this is a small issue so I think he's ready for testing.
Old April 15th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looks good

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 15th, 2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Looks solid to me. The only issue I have it MAULER sounds weird as a power name. I know MAUL is taken but I wonder if MANGLE wouldn't be better here. I know this is a small issue so I think he's ready for testing.
Well, something I was wondering is ... this is basically Maul except with a restriction against using it on Super Strength figures. Since, at this point, we've pretty much accepted and established that C3G SuperHeroscape is its own separate game from Hasbro's Heroscape, and since I can't see us ever adopting Maul without a restriction against it just tearing up units with Super Strength and since it wouldn't be the first time we've altered text on an official power ... what would folks think about me just calling it "Maul"?

I mean, Mangle is OK, but bears don't mangle, they maul!

Old April 15th, 2012, 05:09 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks good, but I am not sure if a bear deserves a 6 for move, I would think 5.
Old April 15th, 2012, 05:13 PM

Not sure Batman should regularly be outpacing 30 mph.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_fast_c...izzly_bear_run

edit: That's 48.2803 km/hour

Old April 15th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I have seen bears charge while hunting/fishing, and they are fast as all hell.
Old April 15th, 2012, 10:43 PM

If anything, I feel like I could have justified 7, but I wanted to keep more distance between him and the cheetah.

Old April 15th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You know it's funny how people think bears can't run as fast down hill due to their shorter front legs. But bears can run just as fast downhill as up hill. I wish this wasn't the case, it'd be cool to have a design that required you to count one additional space when moving down levels of terrain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library