Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old April 9th, 2022, 08:34 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: AOTV General Discussion

Looking forward to more of your input again! And congrats on the move (I hope?).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 9th, 2022, 12:00 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks! And yeah, it's a good move.
Old April 9th, 2022, 01:10 PM

Knox rolls all skulls baby! Knox rolls all skulls baby! Knox rolls all skulls baby! Knox rolls all skulls baby! Knox rolls all skulls baby!

Would like to volunteer for whichever pod needs someone. My AotP base set & Shadows over Innistrad just arrived. Looking for a Battle for Zendikar so I can be fully involved
Old April 10th, 2022, 11:43 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Would like to volunteer for whichever pod needs someone. My AotP base set & Shadows over Innistrad just arrived. Looking for a Battle for Zendikar so I can be fully involved
Awesome to see your interest Knox! At this point we could really use a few more playtests on Ozuul, the Velnesh Alphas, Pyria, and Tetsuo Tyrell if you are looking for a place to start.

I also really appreciated your post in the brainstorming thread about unique squad survivability. Its definitely an important point to keep in mind both with the current designs and moving forward.
Old April 11th, 2022, 03:04 PM

Knox rolls all skulls baby! Knox rolls all skulls baby! Knox rolls all skulls baby! Knox rolls all skulls baby! Knox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Awesome to see your interest Knox! At this point we could really use a few more playtests on Ozuul, the Velnesh Alphas, Pyria, and Tetsuo Tyrell if you are looking for a place to start.

I also really appreciated your post in the brainstorming thread about unique squad survivability. Its definitely an important point to keep in mind both with the current designs and moving forward.
Awesome! I'll hopefully get a few more chances to play when the semester ends a month or so from now. And thanks for the feedback on that comment! I'm glad it was well received, didn't want to overstep as a new contributor but thought it'd be helpful

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs