Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 15th, 2022, 06:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Oh for sure. She's a slightly upgraded version of that concept (a little more staying power, and a bigger payoff: round instead of turn).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2022, 06:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

She is still.paper thin though, so you better use her quick or invest in additional protection like a spaceship.
Old February 15th, 2022, 07:14 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Endeavor from My Hero Academia (Jump Comics, supporting character for All Might)

Highlights:
- Flame Powers
-#2 Hero while All Might is alive
-Not a nice person
-Has tried entire career to replace the #1 Hero and eventually has to step into that role when the #1 retires while the rest of the world is unprepared
-Not immune to flames and can overheat with repeated use of Flashfire techniques (there are a bunch but they are generally ranged in nature

Spoiler Alert!
Neat concept. I think Hellflame is gonna end up being pretty powerful as you get to roll every figure turn as worded. Just something to consider. Plenty of ways to tone it down a little.

Endeavor seems a bit complex with the marker for minimal reason. Could be worded like this.

ENDEAVOR TO SURPASS
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control and only taking a turn with that Hero, if an opponent's figure was attacked and did not receive any wounds, immediately take a turn with Endeavor and no additional turns.

Since you can do them in the same turn as worded anyways why not just simplify it without the marker?
Old February 15th, 2022, 09:00 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Seems like a good wording tune up.

With Hellflame would it be suggested to increase the roll threshold or just have him roll for 1 adjacent figure instead of all? Or maybe just have him roll at end of round or something to make the timing more suitable.
Old February 15th, 2022, 09:14 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I would suggest tying it to an Order Marker reveal at least. Since still like Professor X or Sidekicks generate multiple turns per OM.

When Endeavor attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack add one automatic skull to his roll. After any player reveals an Order Marker, roll the 20-sided die for each figure adjacent to Endeavor without the Lava resistant ability, add 3 to your roll for each revealed Order Marker on this Army Card. On a roll of 12 or higher that figure receives 1 wound.

Also not really a fan of two completely random effects being tied together like this. Sorry I missed that the first time.
Old February 15th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I might just make it. at the start of every player's turn? Since OM reveals can also happen multiple times per turn.
Old February 15th, 2022, 03:19 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Endeavor from My Hero Academia (Jump Comics, supporting character for All Might)

Highlights:
- Flame Powers
-#2 Hero while All Might is alive
-Not a nice person
-Has tried entire career to replace the #1 Hero and eventually has to step into that role when the #1 retires while the rest of the world is unprepared
-Not immune to flames and can overheat with repeated use of Flashfire techniques (there are a bunch but they are generally ranged in nature

Spoiler Alert!
Makes a lot of sense, once per player turn is definitely what I was going for.

I'll also drop the autoskull bit, build it back into 5a. My thought there was that it was all about the fire coating around him but it's definitely just more without just cause.

Thanks for the input ^^
Old February 18th, 2022, 12:49 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With D.Va now wrapping up I think it's time to bring up pilot D.Va again. Would like to keep her fairly simple, playing around the other D.Va and bringing the self destruct ability.

MEKA Ejection has some clunky wording, but the idea is to allow both D.Vas to fit into armies like Avengers, GotG, and Overwatch (if that uses markers), without using up 2 markers or interfering with synergies.

The aim is to run either her or Lúcio next, and whichever one isn't run after that, so if this needs some time to bake I may bring Lúcio up first.
Quote:

NAME = D.VA
SECRET IDENTITY = HANA SONG
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PILOT
PERSONALITY = COMPETITIVE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 3
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ???

MEKA EJECTION
You may draft a Large D.Va figure. If you do, this D.Va does not start the game on the battlefield. Whenever a friendly figure's special power refers to a D.Va you control, it may also refer to or ignore the other D.Va you control. When your Large D.Va is destroyed, move all Order Markers on your Large D.Va’s card onto this card, and place this D.Va on any unoccupied space within 2 spaces of your Large D.Va's original placement.

CALL MEKA
Whilst D.Va is on the battlefield, at the end of each round and each time D.Va inflicts at least 1 wound on an opponent's figure, place a Pink MEKA Marker on this Army Card. Before taking a turn with D.Va, if there are 3 MEKA Markers on this card, you may remove all Wound Markers and MEKA Markers from your D.Va cards, move all Order Markers on this card onto your Large D.Va’s card, and switch her with your Large D.Va. After switching D.Va, you may immediately take a turn with your Large D.Va. Figures moved by this special power do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

NERF THIS!
Once per game, instead of attacking with your Large D.Va, or if your Large D.Va would be destroyed, you may instead use Nerf This!. Roll 3 unblockable attack dice against each figure within 3 clear sight spaces of D.Va, one at a time. After using Nerf This!, destroy your Large D.Va.
Old February 18th, 2022, 01:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

I'm curious how you plan to design Lucio when he hasn't shown up in any of the comics. I like D.Va pilot draft you have there.
Old February 18th, 2022, 01:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The "refer or ignore" stuff probably isn't worth it, IMO. That's a huge rules mess in order to get her involved in teams that she has no thematic connection to.

I think Call Meka might need to be sped up a little bit? That's going to be pretty tricky to find the balance on, but inflicting wounds with a 3 Attack figure is going to be incredibly sporadic in C3G. It'll probably be easier to withdraw her and have her camp for 3 rounds than to try and deal damage. Maybe this?
Quote:
CALL MEKA
After D.Va attacks an opponent's figure, place a Pink MEKA Marker on this Army Card. Before taking a turn with D.Va, if there are 3 MEKA Markers on this card, you may remove all Wound Markers and MEKA Markers from your D.Va cards, move all Order Markers on this card onto your Large D.Va’s card, and switch her with your Large D.Va. After switching D.Va, you may immediately take a turn with your Large D.Va. Figures moved by this special power do not take any leaving engagement attacks.
If Nerf This! can happen upon the mech's destruction, I'd probably be pretty hesitant to use the "instead of attacking" option, giving up an attack and whatever life my mech has left.

Solid take overall!
Old February 18th, 2022, 02:15 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I swore Lúcio had a comic but guess not. I know he appeared very briefly in the Christmas one if we want to even count that one.

Cutting the "refer to or ignore" stuff is fine by me, I mostly put it in incase of Overwatch. Maybe it's worth getting to Winston and his leadership power before Pilot D.Va then?

Call MEKA in it's current state is not something I'm set on, but have been struggling to find a better way to handle it. In it's current state it does work off of "Nerf This!" though. I do like that take on it working after attacking, a lot more reliable and engaging. Another option I had thought for the power was something like Spurned By Death and keeping it once per game too. Limits it's power then as well.

I could see "Nerf This!" being used if D.Va is low and you can rush her into the enemy, especially if you can protect the pilot afterwards.
Old February 18th, 2022, 02:25 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
I swore Lúcio had a comic but guess not. I know he appeared very briefly in the Christmas one if we want to even count that one.
If it's an officially published comic (even digital) and it's decent enough art to put on a card (no chibi stuff, etc.), that works for me. Other Heroes may have different opinions though.

Quote:
Cutting the "refer to or ignore" stuff is fine by me, I mostly put it in incase of Overwatch. Maybe it's worth getting to Winston and his leadership power before Pilot D.Va then?
Having at least a loose idea of where we want to take it is probably smart. I personally don't see Overwatch Markers as needing to be a thing, but all depends I guess?

Quote:
I could see "Nerf This!" being used if D.Va is low and you can rush her into the enemy, especially if you can protect the pilot afterwards.
It's just trading off an attack and whatever life the mech has remaining for something you already get for free basically. Maybe if my mech had 1-2 life left and II would be able to catch the entire F4 in a blast, I'd give it a shot. But I think the applications of that "instead of attacking" option will be very niche.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy