Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Themyscirian Warriors

The Book of Themyscirian Warriors

C3G DC WAVE 9
HOMELAND SECURITY

The white, silver-armor figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Brave and the Bold set.
Its model number and name are #005 / Amazon.

The white, gold-armor figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Brave and the Bold set.
Its model number and name are #012 / Amazon of Bana-Mighdall.

The black, gold-armor figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Brave and the Bold set.
Its model number and name are #027 / Phillipus.
Character Bio - Aided at times by both Athena and Aphrodite, the Amazons are a superhuman race of women who thrive in their isolation on Paradise Island. They are gifted warriors--usually faster, smarter, and better-equipped than their male counterparts.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • If an Amazon inflicts one or more wounds, you may move up to 3 Themyscirian Warriors with their Amazon Battle Cry special power. Current Amazons.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a Common Squad, Themyscirian Warriors interact differently with these special powers.
  • As figures with the Super Strength special power, Themyscirian Warriors interact differently with these special powers.
  • As figures with a special attack, Themyscirian Warriors can interact differently with these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: SirGalahad
  • Second playtest: Margloth
  • Third playtest: Skeeter700
  • Mini photos by Spidey'tilIDie & tcglkn
  • Art by A3n
  • Amazons created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter
  • Comic art by J.G. Jones
Card Updates:
2022 February 22 - Updated Special Attack language to no longer be a "combined attack." Name changed to avoid Species + Class confusion.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by tcglkn; February 24th, 2022 at 01:58 PM.
Old September 17th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Amazon Warriors - Design Phase

NAME = THEMYSCRICIAN WARRIORS

SPECIES = AMAZON
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = WARRIORS
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 100

AMAZON BATTLE CRY
After taking a turn, if an Amazon you control inflicted one or more wounds with a normal attack this turn, you may move up to 3 Themyscirian Warriors you control up to 4 spaces each.

SPEAR VOLLEY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack Special.
Instead of attacking normally with a squad of Themyscirian Warriors this turn, one of your Themyscirian Warriors may attack with this special attack, even a Themyscirian Warrior that was not activated this turn. Roll X attack dice, where X equals the number of Themyscirian Warriors you control that could attack the defending figure with this attack.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by tcglkn; February 24th, 2022 at 01:38 PM.
Old September 17th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the special attack, especially considering the sculpt, and I like the "Battle Cry" power name ... but I don't really feel like Wonder Woman needs squad bonding, and I don't feel the power fits the name anyway ... Maybe something more like that charge power on the Tarn Viking Warriors?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool to see these gals.

These ladies will be scary with that Spear Volley in conjunction with Wonder Woman lassoing someone, especially if that someone has a special defense that gets negated and finds themselves facing special attack of 9 They will be crapping their spandex for sure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 17th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like the special attack, especially considering the sculpt, and I like the "Battle Cry" power name ... but I don't really feel like Wonder Woman needs squad bonding, and I don't feel the power fits the name anyway ... Maybe something more like that charge power on the Tarn Viking Warriors?

Perhaps if they are within "x" clear sight spaces of an Amazon Champion they may move 2 extra spaces during their move?

Or after an Amazon Champion within "X" Clear sight spaces takes a turn, you may move up to 3 Amazon Warriors up to 2 spaces each.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 17th, 2011, 10:16 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like all of those ideas, yeah.
Riffing off Tactical Cover Fire (SHIELD Agents):

AMAZON BATTLE CRY
When attacking an opponent's figure, if an Amazon you control inflicts one or more wounds with a normal attack, you may move up to 3 Amazon Warriors you control up to 4 spaces each.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like all of those ideas, yeah.
Riffing off Tactical Cover Fire (SHIELD Agents):

AMAZON BATTLE CRY
When attacking an opponent's figure, if an Amazon you control inflicts one or more wounds with a normal attack, you may move up to 3 Amazon Warriors you control up to 4 spaces each.
Careful - 1st Amazon Warrior inflicts 1 wound, 3 move (possibly including the 1 that just attacked. 2nd AW inflists a wound, 3 move (possibly including same 2). 3rd AW inflicts a wound, 3 move (you get the idea).

For inflicting 1 wound each, the squad gets a move of 17.

Maybe only Amazon Hero has to inflict the wound, or maybe lower the move down from 4.

Old September 17th, 2011, 10:42 PM

Hmm ... Good points. How about we put Wonder Woman on even footing with the Amazon Warriors so she makes more sense to put in an army with them?

AMAZON BATTLE CRY
After taking a turn, if any Amazons you control inflicted one or more wounds with a normal attack this turn, you may move up to 3 Amazon Warriors you control up to 4 spaces each.

Or, another possibility if you don't like that:

AMAZON BATTLE CRY
When attacking an opponent's figure, if an Amazon you control inflicts one or more wounds with a normal attack, you may move up to 3 Amazon Warriors you control up to 4 spaces each. You may not move the same Amazon Warrior figure more than once with Amazon Battle Cry each turn.

I think I prefer the first one, though.

Old September 17th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Business Casual

AMAZON BATTLE CRY
If any Amazons you control inflicted one or more wounds with a normal attack this turn, you may move up to 3 Amazon Warriors you control up to 4 spaces each.

Simpler - sounds good.

Must resist making changes yet.

Old September 17th, 2011, 11:10 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The movement definitely feels better than full bonding. WW can be down right nasty on her own. I haven't used her all that much, but when I have it's been lights out for some tough heroes with that lasso.

I like the Spear Volley SA, but does it feel too much like the Kill Box SA?

Would like to see a move of 6 for these tough chicas.
Old September 17th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Business Casual

Kill Box requires height advantage. This is patterned after Roman Archers.

Move of 6 with the movement bonus also?

On a road with a wound inflicted, they'd be moving 13.

Old September 17th, 2011, 11:17 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Kill Box requires height advantage. This is patterned after Roman Archers.

Move of 6 with the movement bonus also?
Ah okay, it makes sense for them.

Well the bonus movement may not even happen during their turn. Could be activated after WW's turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library