Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 19th, 2018, 11:57 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: M.A.D. Bros Games & Hobbies Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Lookin’ for a squad of 4th Mass. Anyone have a spare squad? We have 10th to sub in if needed.

Also, any requests?
I can bring a squad of 4th. I’ll probably have some requests but not sure yet.
Old July 19th, 2018, 12:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, I’ve got some of the loose things packed. I’ll have enough terrain for Ticalla Sunrise I think, so if we need another map, we can get that built.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 19th, 2018, 02:09 PM

MADBrosGames and Hobbies is surprisingly tart

I have a 4th Mass. you can barrow
Old July 19th, 2018, 08:28 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Ron and I were on vacation Wednesday-Friday with family, and he drove for the trip. As of right now he’s uncertain about his status for Saturday (which is also my status due to transportation). Posting this now to inquire if anyone passes near Youngstown, OH; if so, I’d love to get in touch with you about a backup ride! I’d hate to miss this one.
Old July 20th, 2018, 12:38 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

If you were a bit closer to the route I’d swing by Grimnak. Sorry bud.

Edit: If any of the PA folks are coming, you may be able to hitch a ride with them...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; July 20th, 2018 at 01:08 AM.
Old July 20th, 2018, 09:03 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

@flameslayer93 , no worries friend! Thank you for trying!
Old July 20th, 2018, 12:19 PM
I could go

PM sent Grimnak. Lemme know!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 20th, 2018, 03:24 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hey. I have a day off work! I am bringing my nephew tomorrow. I am putting together the stuff tonight. It doesn't seem like there any unfilled requests yet, but I will check again in a bit. @Grimnak , if you know you need a ride, let me know and I will see what I can do. I would have to run the miles and see if I can make it, but I will check if you need it.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old July 20th, 2018, 03:29 PM

I’ll admt guys, I sent that message without expecting to get any bites but I’m beyond grateful to have received 3 offers now! As it currently stands Ron’s going to *try* to swing because he also doesn’t want to miss this.

Thanks again all, very much appreciated!
Old July 20th, 2018, 04:44 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I need Hounds x2 for Jada.
Old July 20th, 2018, 05:28 PM
I could go

That can be arranged HS2010

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:54 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Just an FYI, but MAD bros web site still has 550. Not sure if that is important or not.
@flameslayer93 you still need zombies?

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events