Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 4th, 2014, 10:11 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Wait, Valkrill was allied?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Yes. Valkrill was allied to Utgar as soon as he arrived.
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:18 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
I always thought Valkrill was on his own.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
I always thought Valkrill was on his own.
There is no clear indication either way in the scenarios if Valkrill is Utgar's aid or not. One can interpret the events as Utgar creating another valkyrie to assist him (I find that unlikely, personally), or one of his minions (a commander probably) with his own ambitions.

Similarly, while it is clear Vydar broke the alliance, we never heard what happened to the rest of it. It could be anywhere from the others growing even tighter, to the whole thing collapsing as everyone tries to fend for their own. My money says Einar isn't to be trusted when push comes to shove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Would repainted figures revealed at the new C3V sneak peek be good proxies for the red ants of Aunstrom, or is there a lot of difference (size, style, ...) ?
The two ant squads are easily distinguishable on the battlefield, but both are the same size and would be great proxies for each other.
Aye.

Old March 4th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Valkrill always seemed like a wildcard to me. Utgar getting more than he bargained for out of things... I feel like Vydar is closer to Utgar than Valkrill, though. At least Utgar has an ethos.
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:56 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I thought Vydar allied himself with Utgar after the betrayal?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 4th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I thought Vydar allied himself with Utgar after the betrayal?
There's nothing to suggest that, merely that he turned against the alliance for his own purposes. In fact, I find it unlikely he'd ally with Utgar, given his anger for what Utgar did to his homeland.

The direction seemed to be to go back to the multiple faction model the game started with, instead of the good-vs-evil that it became with SotM.
Old March 4th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I am now satisfied with the three faction explanation.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 4th, 2014, 08:42 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I believe that Valkrill is on his own. His ultimate goal of destroying everything in the universe so that all that remains is chaos seems to directly conflict with Utgar's hopes of conquering everything.
I believe there are four factions, Einar/Aquilla/Ullar/Jandar vs. Vydar vs. Utgar vs. Valkrill.
I wouldn't bet on the alliance holding together, with probably Einar and Aquilla fsplitting off eventually. Ullar and Jandar seem to be close friends, but the right leverage/fighting/framing could divide even them.
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:09 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm pretty sure Aquilla is permanently aligned to the side of "good" with Jandar. I forget where I saw that, though. One of the flavor texts when Aquilla first showed up.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah I don't know why you think Aquilla's going to go all Vydar and break off. Einar might because he wants to have an empire of his own he was allied to Utgar for that very reason. he broke off and joined the good guys when he realized Utgar wanted to conquer everything and once the others were defeated wouldn't likely concede to rule side by side with Einar.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:31 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I think this because one of Aquilla's goals is to get most of the northerners out of her homeland, while good at heart she may leave the alliance to further pursue this goal. Ullar and Jandar would likely oblige such an asking, and thus a more neutrality between Aquilla and the Alliance would be reached.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs