Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old September 1st, 2010, 06:57 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow 2011 HeroScape Calendar (Submissions)

2011 HeroScape Calendar
Submissions Thread

2011 Calendar Sample Image

It’s that time of year again friends! It’s time to start submitting your artwork for the 2011 HeroScape Calendar. If you’ve never seen the calendar before, allow me to explain how it works. The community submits artwork, pictures, etc. and I put it all together into a beautiful and functional calendar. Kapeesh?

As the previous years, each month will feature a different General (including one for MarvelScape). With last year’s calendar I included a Map-of-the-Month feature. Is this something you’d like to see again this year? If so, make your opinion known and nominate your favorite map right away.

I’m starting a little earlier than I did last year because we had a lot of last minute entries. So, please try to submit your stuff ASAP.

Here’s what I need from you:
  • Large Pictures, for the monthly images.
  • Smaller Pictures, for blank-space fillers.
  • Jokes, Poems, Factoids, etc.
  • Nominations for Map-of-the-Month (if you want to see that feature again this year)
There is no limit on the number of submissions a member can make. Please remember, however, there’s only so much room on the calendar. In addition to submissions, I will also actively be seeking content.

Thanks in advance for all your support.

Last edited by AliasQTip; November 16th, 2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old September 1st, 2010, 08:46 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 2011 HeroScape Calendar (Submissions)

Wow. It seems like you were working on this not too long ago. I can't believe a year has gone by.

Unfortunately, all I can offer are maps, though. I don't take pictures and don't know any Scape jokes.

~Rednax
Old September 1st, 2010, 08:50 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Technically it's only been 8 months since I last worked on the calendar.

Maps would be a great start. As far as the jokes go, now you do: AliasQTip's Absolutely Terrible HS Knock-Knock Jokes.
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Jokes, Corny and all:
Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Q: What costs no points and will always beat Q9?
A: The Door

You have the Deathwalker guarantee that Taelord isn't overpriced.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of HeroScape:

Good: The Krav
Bad: Dund
Ugly: Hatamoto Taro

Counter Strike:The perfect time to whiff!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 1st, 2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: I'll try to remember more. I like the DW guarantee.
Old September 1st, 2010, 10:11 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

I have nothing specific to submit but you want you could flip through my digital drawing thread (in Sig.) and see if there's anything you like, if not can't blame a wannabe artist for trying

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old September 1st, 2010, 10:15 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know if I've shown you this, but it's a thread of poetry. You're free to use any of mine, (which you probably won't, it's baaaaad), but it could give ideas if you want to PM them asking for permission.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old September 1st, 2010, 10:28 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Check out my story here and see if you like any of the pictures. There's a couple nice ones of the BftU heroes facing baddies that could be nice.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 02:59 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker

Some good pics in Revloscaper's Thread
Also, this thread probably has some good ones too

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4

Last edited by Freezie; September 2nd, 2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: added link
Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:51 PM

Tagawa Woo who?

Do the map of the month.

Discretion is the better part of valor.
~ William Shakespeare
Old September 6th, 2010, 06:48 PM

Thanks for all the input so far gang. There's definatedly some good stuff in those threads. Keep 'em comming. Thanks Freezie for pointing me to Revloscaper's Thread; some very nice photos there that I haven't seen before.
Old September 9th, 2010, 03:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Might make a good October Picture

(by Dragonslayer)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 9th, 2010, 06:02 PM

I used another image (same arrangement) by Dragonslayer for October 2008. I had wanted to use that image but the quality was to low. Nice try.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction