Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Notices

Old July 8th, 2016, 09:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Book of Mind Tricks

The Book of Mind Tricks: Enchantment
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Shadows over Innistrad

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 23rd, 2016, 09:18 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: The Book of Mind Tricks

I assume that the switch works against Ranged attackers as well?

If my Elven Archers shoot Illusionary Projections from range 7, I switch places with the Archers after they have all attacked?

If two Archers attacked one Illusion and it survived do I get to pick which Archer to switch with?
Old July 23rd, 2016, 10:26 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
I assume that the switch works against Ranged attackers as well?

If my Elven Archers shoot Illusionary Projections from range 7, I switch places with the Archers after they have all attacked?

If two Archers attacked one Illusion and it survived do I get to pick which Archer to switch with?
I'd say yes to both.
Old July 23rd, 2016, 10:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I never noticed the range aspect. That is pretty cool.
Blue has great 5 point cards.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 23rd, 2016, 12:10 PM

HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker HeroTempest knows what's in an order marker

Just an observation. I pretty sure when two archers are attacking, you don't choose which one you want to switch, just the first that attacked.
As a hidden enchantment, one must flip it over when the first creature attack that enchanted creature and, after combat result, swap them. Then you can keep attacking it, if it is still in range.
Old July 23rd, 2016, 01:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great call. I concur.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 9th, 2017, 03:34 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If the combat destroys exactly one of the creatures, does the survivor still move to their previous location?
Old September 26th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This card uses the art from the MTG card 'Fleeting Distraction'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:34 AM

obisean is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
If the combat destroys exactly one of the creatures, does the survivor still move to their previous location?
The only way the attacking figure could be destroyed in combat would be something like Gideon's Counter Strike ability. Effects from e.g. other Enchantments aren't combat damage, strictly speaking.

So, if the attacking figure destroys the defending figure, I would imagine Mind Tricks would then be discarded at the end of the turn, unresolved.

Can someone else please correct me if I'm wrong re combat damage?
Old September 27th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree with your assessment. If one dies, thr enchantment is discarded without effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards