Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2019, 12:55 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
6/8 Hagerstown, MD Bring the Cheese, Eat the Cheese

REVERSE THE WHIP
BRING THE CHEESE, EAT THE CHEESE

NEWBIES AND YOUNG PERSONS WELCOME!!

ATTENTION: I will have extra armies built for walkins and newbs, so don't hesitate to come if you don't have enough Heroscape to build an army. Let me know in advance by private message if you have an army in mind and I will build it for you.

What: Heroscape tournament

When: June 8th, 12:30 show up; 1:00 rolling dice; 6:00 stop rolling dice. Stay afterward and play some other board games, if you want; we can play board games until whenever because I own the store.

Where: Neverland Games in the Valley Mall (next to JCPenney) Hagerstown, Maryland.

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit.

Format: 435 points. Five rounds; for the first three, use the army you brought, for rounds 4 and 5, exchange armies with your opponent, aka Reverse the Whip (If you Bring the Cheese in rounds 1 through 3, you must Eat the Cheese in rounds 4 and 5.)

"My" House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of 5/31 will be eligible. First tiebreaker is partial card scoring.

Maps: (copied from an old thread, probably need new ones)
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
  1. G-O
  2. Legos of Bleakewoode
  3. Dad_Scaper
  4. Brad
  5. Buddy Lee
  6. Earl of Sandwich
  7. Quappaflocka
  8. GucciiBoost
  9. Famous_Seamus

Maybe:
  1. Stephen_Universe
  2. vvildeyedjoker

Tagging friends near and far:
@Stephen Universe , @akden , @Dad_Scaper , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown (now far away ), @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @Southwind , @hose , @superfrog , @vvildeyedjoker , @Jet , @Famous_Seamus , @Earl_of_Sandwich , @Nikkomon , @Elstree , and @bunjee

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; May 29th, 2019 at 09:54 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 04:13 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker
Re: 6/8 Hagerstown, MD Bring the Cheese, Eat the Cheese

This one is a very strong possibility for me. i will see who i can get together to come too. I will update with my final answer.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 06:05 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Unfortunately, I can't make this one. Bummer!
Old May 24th, 2019, 01:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You can add Brad, also. So far my work friends are all saying no, but there are a couple I haven't asked yet.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 25th, 2019, 11:08 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

I will be there, and bringing fellow scapers @Quappaflocka and @GucciiBoost . Looking forward to it!
Old May 28th, 2019, 10:23 PM

Famous_Seamus Woo who?

Sounds like a good time. Pencil me in!
Old May 29th, 2019, 11:14 AM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

You can put me and my son down as a yes. I'll extend the invite to Ken and see if he's interested.
Old May 29th, 2019, 11:46 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You can add Brad, also. So far my work friends are all saying no, but there are a couple I haven't asked yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
I will be there, and bringing fellow scapers @Quappaflocka and @GucciiBoost . Looking forward to it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famous_Seamus View Post
Sounds like a good time. Pencil me in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kldonnelly View Post
You can put me and my son down as a yes. I'll extend the invite to Ken and see if he's interested.
Fantastic everyone. Need to start hashing out some maps.
Old May 29th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You can add Jer, also.

= =
Old May 30th, 2019, 10:45 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

I’m in! ....finally! It’s so hard to find a free Saturday these days.
Old May 30th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Woohoo!!!

Jer is now out.

= =
Old May 31st, 2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
I’m in! ....finally! It’s so hard to find a free Saturday these days.
You might have to send me a pic so I can recognize you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events