Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 29th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maryland Multiplayer Madness! NHSD 11/4 in Baltimore, MD

I'm not going to be able to make it. Hopefully I'll be available for the next tournament!
Old October 29th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, Robber. Do you still remember how to play?

Adding one more attendee and inviting all to sign up for maps. Thanks for volunteering for Mergaine's Redoubt, Man At Arms, that's a good 'un.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, guys, time to start volunteering for maps. Anyone interested in taking on this one from @Nomad , which is new to our multiplayer format table?

Map: Bog Burials
Upload: 7/7/2014
Requirements: SotM x2, BftU x2, RttFF x2.
Author: Nomad

= =
Old October 31st, 2017, 02:28 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

I actually don't have enough sets (2 x ROTV, 2 x TJ, 1 x FOTA, 1 RttFF) to build any of the maps. If someone can bring extra terrain, I'm more than willing to come early and help build a map!
Old October 31st, 2017, 02:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Jet, you might be able to build a couple of the maps on this page. Please scroll down to the "multiplayer" section and see what appeals to you. Pick one or two and ask, and then you can bring a map. It would be a big help!

= =
Old October 31st, 2017, 10:29 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

I think I can do Wellspring of the Forgotten Forest (https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3766) if someone can spot me an extra set of trees!
Old October 31st, 2017, 10:33 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry, I’ve been remiss in keeping up with the tourney thread. I can bring Kampfzone and Bog Burials. I’m pretty sure I have enough trees to do both maps.
Old October 31st, 2017, 11:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Super! Thanks, guys. That gets us on schedule for maps. We'll still need a couple more, but I don't expect any problems with that. Anybody care to help fill out the set? The thing with multiplayer is that we'll need a couple 3 player maps, too; we don't know exactly how many people will be there. Ideally we'll have 3 more maps, including at least 2 from the 3 player group.

= =
Old November 1st, 2017, 08:18 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

We'll be bringing Fulcrum Flurries. EDIT: Nevermind, let me choose another, just saw the note.

EDIT 2: He's bringing something, he's just being cagey about which one. Never answers texts...

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; November 1st, 2017 at 09:35 PM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 11:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
We'll be bringing Fulcrum Flurries. EDIT: Nevermind, let me choose another, just saw the note.

EDIT 2: He's bringing something, he's just being cagey about which one. Never answers texts...
I . . . have no idea what to make of this.

edit: Jet, Kyle will be bringing trees for you. I didn't forget.

= =
Old November 1st, 2017, 11:33 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Sorry! My brother is building it, and he was being cagey about which one. He settled on Mergaine's. Apologies. WE'll be bringing that.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 12:28 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. If he wants to build a duplicate of one that's already taken, that's fine. I don't want to be picky. Brand and I will put together a couple of 3-player maps and that should be all we need.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day