Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 6th, 2022, 07:16 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
You should throw Eagly up on here @redstang
I've got ideas written down. Will have to piece together the write up this week.
Old June 8th, 2022, 03:40 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

@Splash ; Big agree on really needing Misty and Colleen! Here's my stab at Colleen's 2nd power ;

Quote:
DAUGHTERS OF THE DRAGON
After revealing an Order Marker and after taking a turn with Colleen Wing or Misty Knight, you may move Colleen or Misty, and attack with the figure that you did not choose.
I think we've got some powers somewhere that are similar, but I couldn't tell you what they are.

@Shiftrex ; Vega looks good, agreed on the height restriction like Skinderella said.

@Skinderella ; I'd probably drop the Perp mechanic yeah, she has plenty going on and I feel it doesn't add a ton. Any thoughts on Lawman instead of Agent? I think either class works, but it would differentiate her from Chun I a bit.
Old June 8th, 2022, 03:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Ronin has a draft of those two lurking somewhere that I recall being a fan of.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2022, 03:47 PM

TheJayTrain is surprisingly tart

Later on today/maybe tomorrow I'm going to be posting an idea/ write up for ODST and their Drop Pods (gonna be a pretty zesty D.O.). Really want to get the Halo franchise put together (I was able to find all the heroclix for a great deal.). I also have a write up for Master Chief and regular Spartans.
Old June 8th, 2022, 05:07 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
@Skinderella ; I'd probably drop the Perp mechanic yeah, she has plenty going on and I feel it doesn't add a ton. Any thoughts on Lawman instead of Agent? I think either class works, but it would differentiate her from Chun I a bit.
Yeah you're right. I think the perp stuff wouldn't be as bad if she didn't have two partners? I'm currently debating on 2 partners vs. 1 partner and 1 perp. 2 partners is probably more fitting, as she almost always goes after Shadaloo, and she usually teams up with multiple people at the same time.

I'm torn on Lawman and Agent. Both work great for her, but I took Lawman off of her just so she fits in more places with Cammy and Guile, and is one less class if we ever wanted to tie a bunch of SF characters together.
Old June 9th, 2022, 12:00 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Usually a safe bet, but I don't have Knight or Wing.
Old June 9th, 2022, 01:32 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

And a Knightwing is right out

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 9th, 2022, 08:10 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

But I have got some notes on Wing Knight, the superhero from Buffalo.
Old June 9th, 2022, 08:34 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Usually a safe bet, but I don't have Knight or Wing.
Hmm, crap, who was that then? johnny maybe??

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2022, 10:46 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated Peacemaker with the addition of Eagly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post

NAME = PEACEMAKER
SECRET IDENTITY = CHRISTOPHER SMITH

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = MISGUIDED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 180-200

X-RAY HELMET TECHNOLOGY

All other friendly figures are considered within clear sight of Peacemaker. When attacking with Peacemaker, he does not need clear line of sight and the defending figure does not receive any additional defense dice from terrain.

KEEPING THE PEACE

When Peacemaker attacks, he may attack one additional time. If there is a revealed "X" Order Marker on the Card of a Director figure you control, Peacemaker may add 1 to his Attack number. If Peacemaker did not move before attacking, he may add 2 to his Range number.

PEACEMAKER'S BEST FRIEND
After taking a turn with Peacemaker, you may take a turn with one Unique Companion Hero you control with the Species of Eagle. After using this special power, you may not take any additional turns with any other figures you control.
Old June 9th, 2022, 10:49 AM

NAME = EAGLY
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = EAGLE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = COMPANION
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 2

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 70

EAGLE SCOUT STRIKE

After moving and instead of attacking, you may either choose a figure Eagly passed over and roll one unblockable attack die, or move Eagly up to 4 additional spaces. Eagly will not take any leaving engagement attacks when using this special power.

DARING DECOY
Figures engaged with Eagly can only attack figures that have the Daring Decoy special power.

AERIAL ADVANTAGE
While Eagly can use his Flying special power, he is always considered to have height advantage on non-flying figures.

FLYING
Old June 9th, 2022, 01:30 PM

Eagle is a super specific species. A lot of the time for animals, we've been trying to use a more generic term to allow for potential groupings.

Looks cool otherwise!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy