Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 10th, 2018, 08:47 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of The Top (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I think we usually use Unstable when we want to avoid Insane synergies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I could see Obsessive as a personality due to his obsession with tops.
I really like Obsessive as an alternative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I'd lower each special attack by one. Currently Spinnng Top SA is better than Fist Fusillade and no speedster should be better than the Flash, IMO. It also creates more tension with his normal attack. Why would you ever use his normal attack currently? Maybe if he had height and was boosted by both Cap and Starlord, but even then it's less total dice than a second attack.
Good points Spidey! Bringing Spinning Top down is no problem. I'd be a bit less inclined to bring Explosive Top down, but I could see it. See below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I’d echo Spidey’s sentiments on the special attacks. This guy’s stats already make him a top-tier (GET IT?!?!) member of the Rogues. I get that they’re a faction that needs help, but I’d hate to see too much power creep on a minor character.
From my experience reading Flash stuff, which mostly if from the early 2000s around Rogue War time, The Top comes in at a higher tier than most of the Rogues. The Rogues usually fight Flash as a bunch, challenging him together. The Top on the other hand can fight Flash by himself with pretty good effectiveness. I'm not shooting for him to come in at 220-250 Flash range, but near 200 would be a nice army builder and higher level figure for the Rogue army.

That being said, I'm not going to be upset if someone with better theme knowledge than me thinks he should be much lower level. I'm just happy to see him come to life and the design plays how I want it to currently. Fudging the attack numbers and details is no bother.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 10th, 2018, 08:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think 190-210 range is a reasonable goal for him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 10th, 2018, 09:39 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I could see Obsessive as a personality due to his obsession with tops.

Obsession with tops and with The Flash...Obsessive is great.

Quote:
I think 190-210 range is a reasonable goal for him.
I was going to say 175-200 so we have overlap..

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2018, 03:33 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

@dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1

Hoping to hear the CRB chime in here, but I think we're pretty good to get to initials at 185.

Old August 13th, 2018, 06:59 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Interestingly, Top was initially a villain of Barry's and he kinda sucked initially, but his continued spinning caused him to develop psionic abilities. These abilities were casued by him scrambling his own brain cells when he spun. However when he would come into contact with the Flash (or more specifically the Speed Force) his augmented brain cells would be destroyed. This slowly killed him. Eventually, he returned after a prolonged absence, he was much more competent and powerful, also somewhat insane, sorta a Speed empowered Joker-lite.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 13th, 2018, 07:21 PM

Thanks for writing the bio for me Spidey. Really appreciate the info, I had no idea about his history past the time period I read.

Old August 14th, 2018, 08:52 AM

Re: The Book of The Top (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

Trying to keep this moving.

I propose we move to Initial Playtesting at 185 points!

Will tag the CRB one more time for good measure.
@dok
@Dysole
@Soundwarp SG-1

@Arkham
@Ronin - yea
@johnny139
@Yodaking
@japes
@Tornado - yea
@Spidey'tilIDie

Last edited by Scapemage; August 14th, 2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old August 14th, 2018, 09:05 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 14th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old August 14th, 2018, 09:24 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 14th, 2018, 10:39 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old August 14th, 2018, 11:24 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Well, he costs twice as much as Vertigo, so I guess Disorientation is OK. It's a strong power, but Vertigo is still probably better if you're just using him to boost other figures (Rogue synergy isn't that amazing after all).

Spinning Top is insanely good against low-defense figures. Maybe cap the number of hits, a-la-Speedball? Otherwise he just wipes out entire armies of common figures in one turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library