Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 14th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pathfinder Heroes...WOW factor HIGH!!!

I love how they look but they just raised the bar in price to much for me to keep up. It seems the first line was such a success they went from selling affordable minis to elite priced minis too quickly.

I love the first set and I wish I could get the second one but I cant justify paying so much for these guys.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 03:43 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

The Festering Spirit promo repaint gets its writeup sooner than expected.

PS. Post #900!
Old July 27th, 2012, 12:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I love how they look but they just raised the bar in price to much for me to keep up. It seems the first line was such a success they went from selling affordable minis to elite priced minis too quickly.

I love the first set and I wish I could get the second one but I cant justify paying so much for these guys.
I was just looking at the new set online and it looks like they are asking $10 a figure now, and that was buying in bulk. That is one huge jump from the first set. I won't be buying anymore of their figures at those prices.
Old July 28th, 2012, 10:00 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

This set's bigger than the first one, but pricier? The Heroes & Monsters singles are the same price range they were when first introduced, anywhere from $3 - $20. A Rise of the Runelords brick pre-order (32 figures) is $115, just barely over $3.50 per figure. Where's the price difference?

Last edited by UtahScott; July 28th, 2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old July 28th, 2012, 11:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Went back to look at the prices I saw again. It is $10 per box (via pre-order in bulk), which will include 4 figures, 1 large & 3 medium or small. I was previously under the mistaken impression that it would be 1 figure per box, which is why I balked at the $10 per box price. I'll keep an eye on the after market prices for individual figures then as an average price of $2.50, including the large figures is not bad at all. I just can't justify dropping $80+ to get them at that price so I'll have to pay for some mark up.
Old August 10th, 2012, 06:41 PM

Next set intro:

the Shattered Star collection begins with two littles and one big Lovecraftian monstrosity:

It's...it's all mouth...

Last edited by UtahScott; August 10th, 2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: VALKRILL.
Old August 11th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Next set intro:

the Shattered Star collection begins with two littles and one big Lovecraftian monstrosity:

It's...it's all mouth...
Yeah that thing screams Valkrill--hope it's not too rare/expensive. I'd love to see that join Scape.
Old August 27th, 2012, 05:35 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I snapped some pictures of the Pathfinder miniatures case at Gencon....

Old September 7th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, those new Pathfinder figures look fantastic. I hope that Yeti has enough availability! It could make a good Dzu-teh I bet.
Old September 7th, 2012, 12:30 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Wow, those new Pathfinder figures look fantastic. I hope that Yeti has enough availability! It could make a good Dzu-teh I bet.
Yeti's should be around for a little while as they are not selling super fast (at least for me). Note though, I believe most resellers backed of their orders from the first set so it may "dry up" much fast this time. I know the Huges had a very small amount produced but that's a bit offset by the fact they are $25 retail so they could be available for a while as well. Huges wouldn't make very good customs anyway since the base is so large.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:50 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Yeti's should be around for a little while as they are not selling super fast (at least for me). Note though, I believe most resellers backed of their orders from the first set so it may "dry up" much fast this time. I know the Huges had a very small amount produced but that's a bit offset by the fact they are $25 retail so they could be available for a while as well. Huges wouldn't make very good customs anyway since the base is so large.
......Andrew

Wow, just did an inventory and those have been actually selling faster than I thought! I'd still not panic but they likely won't be around for as long as I originally suggested.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:39 AM

Shattered Star updates: Here (two females) and here (Iconic & Hill Giant).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News