Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2018, 09:07 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Gencon 2018 Results

Main Event Top 16

1. Matthias (Dwarves x4, Darrak, Marcu, Hatamato Toro) 5-0
2. Hendal (Nilfheim, Greenscales x2, Fen Hydra, Marcu, Isamu, Marro Nagrubs x1) 5-0
3. dok (Tor-Kul-Na, Nagrubs x4, Raelin, Otonashi, Sam Brown) 4-1
4. Evan (Marcus, 4th x2, Romans x2, Q10) 4-1
5. vegietarian18 (Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Knights x1, Alastair, Syvarris, Raelin) 4-1
6. Mr Chompy (Gorillanators x4, Nakitas, Otonashi) 4-1
7. OrcElfArmyOne (Warriors of Ashra x2, Phantom Knights x2, Concan, Arkmer, Kyntela, Jorhdawn) 4-1
8. ISB3 (Cutters x3, Agent Carr, Dund, Alastair) 3-1-1
9. Major Q23 (Axegrinders x2, Darrak, Phantom Knights x1, Tarn Viking Warriors, Tandros Kreel) 3-2
10. Wookie (Stingers x5, Drake v2, Marcu) 3-2
11. Chris Perkins (Mezzos x2, Raelin, Knights x1, Thorgrim, Zetacron, Marro Warriors, Marcu) 3-2
12. Dysole (4th Mass x2, Templar x2, Raelin, Eldgrim) 3-2
13. Chill (Jorhdawn, Ulginesh, Raelin, Chardris, Arkmer, Kyntela) 3-2
14. Astroking112 (Zelrig, Greenscales x2, Nakitas, Sam Brown) 3-2
15. William099 (Warforged x4, Siege, Marro Warriors) 3-2
16. Rÿchean (Aubriens x4, Sonlen, Arkmer) 3-2

Main Event Semiquarterfinals:
ISB3 > vegie
Orcelfarmyone > Hendal
Dysole > Major Q23
William099 > Mr Chompy
Matthias > Wookie
dok > Rÿchean
Evantage > Chris Perkins
Chill > Astroking

Main Event Quarterfinals:
Matthias > ISB3
dok > orcelfarmyone
Chill > William099
Evantage > Dysole

Main Event Semifinals
Matthias > dok
Evantage > Chill

Main Event Finals:
Matthias > Evantage

Take 2:
1st. dok

Reverse:
1st. infectedsloth (Raelin, Brunak, Nerak, blades x2, Mindflayer, Me-Burg-Sa, Marcu, Isamu, Ornak)

Cluster Draft: videosayg (Q10) (Phantoms x2, Eldgrim) (Ashra x2, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan)

4x4:
1st. ISB3

Reverse Draft:
1st. ISB3 (Harqs x2, Yari x2, Kato)
2nd. vegietarian18 (Ulginesh, Emiroon, Jorhdawn, Arkmer, Kyntela, Chardris)

Monster Mash:
1st. orcelfarmyone (Heavies x2, Grimnak, Tornak, Nerak, Nilfheim)

Coalition Wars:
1st. Dragon Ruler (3x Romans, Marcus, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin, 1x Mezzos, Arkmer)

General Wars:
1st. nicktheant (Stingers x4, Mezzos x3, Marcu)
2nd. orcelfarmyone (Nilfheim, Raelin, Dwarves x3)

Team Tournament:
1st. Rÿchean and Rym

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 31st, 2019 at 12:43 PM. Reason: updated
Old August 3rd, 2018, 09:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Gencon 2018 Results

Wow, I’m very impressed with those armies...especially Matthias, that’s hilarious that Taro is in there for literally 130pts if nothing lol.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:35 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

I had 1 squad of Phantom Knights x1 not x2. Thanks for posting results homie

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened

Last edited by Major Q23; August 4th, 2018 at 12:03 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 10:48 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Minor correction, Hendal used 1 squad of Nagrubs, not Maroo Warriors. Otherwise I might have had a chance

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old August 4th, 2018, 06:28 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm the guy who took Zelrig, Greenscales x2, Nakitas, and Sam Brown. I didn't know that we should write our usernames on our cards.
Old August 4th, 2018, 09:59 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Congratulations to Matthias.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 6th, 2018, 11:31 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'll be posting all 49 armies once I get around to transcribing them. Is it true that @Clarissimus went 4-1 and then declined his spot in day 2?

Last edited by dok; August 6th, 2018 at 11:32 AM. Reason: The event actually had 50 participants but one started in round 2 and didn't have a card
Old August 7th, 2018, 11:03 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

It is true. Clarissimus was unable to attend Day 2, but rather than giving someone a no-show win/free advance to round of 8, he declined to participate.

Thankfully that didn't deter him from beating my ass on day 1.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 7th, 2018, 03:14 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, it all worked out in the end -- you were able to slip into Day 2 at number 16 and knock out Matthias and his stupid dwarf army after you rolled 5 frenzies in the first round and 7 more in the second, right?

At least that's how it happened in my imagination. No one has posted the actual results so I'm going to keep believing that for the time being.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old August 8th, 2018, 08:27 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

How did the top 16 bracket turn out? Also interested in the other events' results too.

Congrats Matthias! and your Hatamoto Taro lol
Old August 8th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post

I can’t take the credit. It was all Hatamoto. I’m not sure if I could have done it without him.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; August 8th, 2018 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Eagerly awaiting the new power rankings....
Old August 8th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post

I can’t take the credit. It was all Hatamoto. I’m not sure if I could have done it without him.
I thought it was the finger pointing I gave you when we passed in the hall that gave you good luck.

Grats! I knew it was just a matter of time before you were victorious.

Dragon Dice Champion again?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con