Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old March 17th, 2017, 11:43 PM

Teufelsmark is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
WANTED: Breakable Wall Card

I am looking for a replacment "Breakable Wall Card" from the Marvel Heroscape Master set does anyone have one? Let Me Know.
P.S. it looks like this...
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:04 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: WANTED: Breakable Wall Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsmark View Post
I am looking for a replacment "Breakable Wall Card" from the Marvel Heroscape Master set does anyone have one? Let Me Know.
P.S. it looks like this...
I'm pretty sure I have an extra one of these. PM me your address and I'll send you one.
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:30 PM

Teufelsmark is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks man. PM sent.
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:25 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Is the breakable wall section have any good uses for heroscape battles?
Old January 31st, 2018, 09:24 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
JPEG in Gallery

If anybody gets desperate to print their own, there is a decent pic in the image gallery, here:

Breakable Wall Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Meh, ...not really. You can perch figures on top of it, which is kinda novel...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old February 28th, 2018, 02:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I use the wall itself quite a bit when building city maps, I just don't think I've ever knocked out the hole in the wall. Easier to just go around the wall and save your attacks for a figure.
Old February 28th, 2018, 03:38 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: JPEG in Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor View Post
If anybody gets desperate to print their own, there is a decent pic in the image gallery, here:

Breakable Wall Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Meh, ...not really. You can perch figures on top of it, which is kinda novel...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Technically no, you can't place figures on top of it due to a ruling in the book. Don't know where or how to link that rule but trust me it's there.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:07 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Only good IMHO if you have Rannveig glyph or scenario with no flying allowed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion