Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old May 11th, 2015, 01:10 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Grand Moff Tarkin

Yeah, I'm liking how Ozzie is coming out as a cheap Empire Hero.
Old November 1st, 2015, 02:10 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Apparently the links for the Stormtroopers, the Death Star Troopers and the Imperial Officer lead to their Design Holocrons, rather then the completed holocron, so they need to be replaced with these links.
Old December 15th, 2015, 01:25 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@mac122 or @Porkins , the images have gone out for the cards in this thread and need to be fixed.
Old December 15th, 2015, 01:32 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I see the images.
Old December 15th, 2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I see the images.
That's really odd, they won't pop up for me. I'll check back later and see if it's fixed itself.
Old December 15th, 2015, 02:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I see them too.
Old December 15th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I see the images.
That's really odd, they won't pop up for me. I'll check back later and see if it's fixed itself.
It could be an issue with the Photobucket site. It took several tries to delete old files and upload new versions today.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 15th, 2016, 11:22 AM

The OP needs to be updated with the following:

IMPERIAL ROYAL GUARDS : Protection Detail/Make Way For the Emperor
Being a Unique Hero that follows the Galactic Empire, Grand Moff Tarkin may benefit from the Imperial Royal Guard's PROTECTION DETAIL/MAKE WAY FOR THE EMPEROR special power.

And, add Emperor Palpatine &Imperial Royal Guards to the Imperial Deployment list.

Last edited by Porkins; May 16th, 2016 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Done. Thanks for keeping up on these!
Old June 3rd, 2016, 07:08 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Does anyone use this guy? I have the figure, but I think I tried him once when everything hit the table.

Any good stories using him?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 3rd, 2016, 09:41 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I haven't used him much. He's kind of a big game guy, and most of my games are tournament style 500-ish points for playtesting.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 12:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Most of my HoSS games are for play testing purposes as well and he is most effective when you have massive amounts of troops to move up for free. The other day I was thinking this might be a decent army for him though, but I have not tried it out myself.

Tarkin 160
ST x3 240
E-Web x2 100.....600

-6 to your opponents initiative, the E-Webs benefit from the free move, the squad figures needed to boost their attack also move for free right along with them. If one over heats and blows up, the second one is already in position to fire, so split the OM's up between them rather than put them all on one and risk losing an OM. The ST take down squad figures while the E-Webs take out heroes. You just run the risk of his overconfidence leading the E-Webs blowing up easier, which is why expanding that army to 800-1000 point is the better idea. You can add in the Emperor (and R2) to try and keep them from blowing up or just give your self other Hero killing options like adding in an AT-ST or Vader.
Old June 4th, 2016, 12:15 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Most of my HoSS games are for play testing purposes as well and he is most effective when you have massive amounts of troops to move up for free. The other day I was thinking this might be a decent army for him though, but I have not tried it out myself.

Tarkin 160
ST x3 240
E-Web x2 100.....600

-6 to your opponents initiative, the E-Webs benefit from the free move, the squad figures needed to boost their attack also move for free right along with them. If one over heats and blows up, the second one is already in position to fire, so split the OM's up between them rather than put them all on one and risk losing an OM. The ST take down squad figures while the E-Webs take out heroes. You just run the risk of his overconfidence leading the E-Webs blowing up easier, which is why expanding that army to 800-1000 point is the better idea. You can add in the Emperor (and R2) to try and keep them from blowing up or just give your self other Hero killing options like adding in an AT-ST or Vader.
Overconfidence only affects abilities on your opponent's card.

But I like it, I think it has potential

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape