Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 26th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Superscape March Madness

My 15 year-old nephew is coming over later today for some Superheroscape and Dominion. He's played a ton of Classic Scape over the past 5 years but only a little Superheroscape.

To save some time later when he comes over, I thought I'd pre-build some 1550 ish point armies so it would be less for him to try to decipher all at once with all the new cards since the last time he played with the C3G cards. Well I ended up making 18 armies and the only duplicate design is Green Goblin as one army needed a ranged flyer and I also wanted him in the Insane build. I was just going to number the teams and roll a d20 to choose armies and then we would decide if we were going to go one and done with each army or let the winning army stay and the loser rolls for another army. But after talking to Bats for a little bit this morning, he mentioned maybe losing two armies and do a Sweet 16 type thing since it is March Madness and all.

So I did that and now have 16 armies and will play on HYDRA Base Gehenna map.

It will take quite a while to get through this tournament, but I thought I'd at least give it a shot for the heck of it. I got the brackets done, as I rolled a d20 one at a time for each division or whatever they are called until it was all filled out. Since many of the figures aren't released yet, I will just use *** for the unreleased figures that aren't listed on the back page of Daily Bugle since they are listed there, I should be able to list them here, though not all at once. (Edited to add last bit)

For now I can at least give the starting match-ups by Army #

Blue = Winner
Red = Loser

Northwest Division
3 vs. 15 (15 moves on) Game Summary
4 vs. 14

Southwest Division
10 vs. 1
16 vs. 8 (16 moves on) Game Summary in story form

Northeast Division
2 vs. 13
7 vs. 6

Southeast Division
5 vs. 12
11 vs. 9

Army 1 = Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing, She-Hulk and Iron Man

Army 2 = Professor X, Wolverine, Colossus, Angel, ***, Jean Grey, Cyclops and Iceman

Army 3 = Chronos, Shadow Thief, Super Skrull, Skrull Warriors x 3, Annihilus, Puppet Master, Mole Man and Moloids x 12

Army 4 = ***, ***, ***, ***, HYDRA Agents x 3

Army 5 = Huntress, Daredevil, Robin, Batman (Bruce), Batman (Terry), Punisher, Black Canary, Alfred, Green Arrow (Oli) and Green Arrow (Conner)

Army 6 = GL's Kilowog, Kyle, Guy and Hal, Green Mech Construct and Civilians x 3.

Army 7 = ****, Elektra, Bullseye, ***, Hand Ninja x 3, Green Goblin, ***, ***

Army 8 = Loki, Battlesuit Lex, Green Goblin, Joker, Harley Quinn, Bob and Deadpool (Catwoman and Creeper are out with injuries, so Lex filled in)

Army 9 = Martian Manhunter, ***, Wonder Woman, Flash, ***, Hawkgirl

Army 10 = GL John Stewart, ***, Captain America, Plastic Man, SHIELD Agents x 3, ***, SHIELD Sniper x 2 and SHIELD Spotter x 2

Army 11 = Doom (C3G) Doombots x 3, ***, Thanos, Penguin, ***

Army 12 = Magneto, ***, ***, ***, Mystique, Blob, ***

Army 13 = Thor, ***, Silver Surfer, ***, Spider Man and Beast

Army 14 = ***, Sinestro, Deathstroke, ***, Grundy

Army 15 = Doomsday, Darkseid, Abomination, Venom, Pyro and Doctor Light

Army 16 = Supergirl, Submariner, Superman, Jonah Hex, Commish Gordon, Cops x 2 and ***

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; April 2nd, 2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old March 26th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Superscape March Madness

I see lots of ***

Loks like loads of fun though
Old March 26th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Hey, can you PM me the full army list. I'm could figure it out myself, but I'd rather not.

Sounds like a blast.
Old March 26th, 2011, 06:14 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wicked fun. I'd like to see those *** too.
Old March 26th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I see lots of ***

Loks like loads of fun though
Yeah, lots of *** and we'll see how long this takes, but I think it will be a long season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Hey, can you PM me the full army list. I'm could figure it out myself, but I'd rather not.

Sounds like a blast.
I'll try to work on getting that to you in the morning Tickle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Wicked fun. I'd like to see those *** too.
I'll try to get that to you in the morning as well GP

Old March 26th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Prickly Cactus

My nephew got here a little late and we had to get a game of Dominion in before he had to go to meet up with some of his buddies for Call Of Duty online at a predetermined time, so we only got one game in for the tourney.

While I was still figuring out the glyphs and whatnot when he got here, I had him roll a d20 to see which team/bracket we would start at and then I let him look at both armies and choose which one he wanted since while he's very familiar and good at classic scape, he's not familiar with C3G stuff.

He choose Army 3, so I got Army 15.

No synergy for me and lots for him as he had Mole Man and Moloids lead off and I split it between Doomsday, *** and Darkseid. I'll tell you, our two feeblest heroes were the nastiest as Pyro ended up taking out 10 Moloids and 3 Skrull Warriors with Living Flame, and 1 Moloid with the Cosmic Control Rod. Puppet Master was insanely scary as I didn't have any counters that could attack him to bypass RMC. He took control of Darkseid so many times, that all 6 wounds on DS were from failed OE attacks on Abomination, Pyro or ***. Abomination also took wounds from DS, at Puppet Master's hands.

Doomsday died once but came back as I was trying to hide my forces back behind the structure to avoid Puppet Master who even got the Teleportation Belt glyph to help him maneuver around and get clear sight. Reactive Mind Control was impenetrable for PM and my Nephew got too reliant on him, so once Doomsday came back, I invaded his SZ and whooped up on Annihilus and eventually got Super Skrull and his Warriors. Doomsday had gotten the Cosmic Control Rod and that's how he was able to take out Puppet Master as he hit him for a single wound and then nailed a 20 to put final 2 wounds on him. But PM was responsible for 6 wounds on Darkseid and 5 wounds on Abomination though String Pull.

Shadow Thief had a couple chances to kill Doomsday for a second time as he had stolen the CCR and rolled a 4 to take a wound and the next time he rolled a 1 to take another wound and then D-Day killed him.

We used the Latverian Life Spell, Probability Manipulator, Cosmic Shielding and Teleportation Belt Glyphs.

Doomsday with 5 wounds ( after being killed once), Darkseid with 6 wounds, Abomination with 5 wounds, *** 0 wounds and Venom with 0 wounds or activations.

I thought I was a goner early on as his Mole Man and Moloids were swarming all over the place and Puppet Master was getting String Pull to work a lot, but then Pyro got some really lucky rolls for Living Flame and put together some nice strings of kills to get rid of the crowds. One time, Doomsday was on a shadow space in the middle and had 5 Moloids around him and Mole Man nearby to give a boost to a couple of them, so D-Day couldn't leap out of there without some major LE attacks. Then came Pyro to clear the way for D-Day to move on freely.

Lots of fun, but I'm sure my nephew's inexperience with these units was partially responsible for my victory, especially when Doomsday whiffed attacks a couple times to blow great opportunities early.

Last edited by Hahma; March 28th, 2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old March 28th, 2011, 03:13 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Man, can I get a copy of the teams so I can follow this please.

Btw, in case it wasn't implied, this is awesome!

Now go make a link in the announcements thread already.
Old March 28th, 2011, 08:33 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Sounds like fun.

The *** isn't working though...*** isn't released yet.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; March 28th, 2011 at 09:17 AM.
Old March 28th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Sounds like fun.

The *** isn't working though...**** isn't released yet.
Crap, somehow I thought he was a while ago as an SSE. I fixed that in the army list Scape. If you can edit his name out of your previous post, we'll be set. Thanks for letting me know.

Also, thanks Griff for the compliment on this and link. I sent you a PM.

Old March 28th, 2011, 09:17 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Sounds like fun.

Crap, somehow I thought he was a while ago as an SSE. I fixed that in the army list Scape. If you can edit his name out of your previous post, we'll be set. Thanks for letting me know.

Done. Just keeping you in check.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 28th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Hahma, I used Challonge.com to set up my Burt's Beer brackets when I ran my SHelmAVerse tourneys.

First Burt's Beer Tourney

It doesn't cost anything to join, and you can set up single elimination brackets or double elimination brackets.

Just an option if you want to use it.
Old March 28th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Sounds like fun.

Done. Just keeping you in check.
As I would say to my 8 year-old daughters when they say something disrespectful, "Excuse me?"

Perhaps, "Just noticed that he was listed accidentally and wanted to get it fixed before it went too long. " would have seemed a nicer way of putting it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy