Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 25th, 2010, 03:49 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Glyph of Shrinking Ray Gun

Just a quick question: The test says Cosmic Shielding, shouldn't that be Cosmic Control Rod instead?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 25th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT GLYPHS: Cosmic Shielding, Shrinking Ray Gun, Teleportation Belt, and the Negative Portal Zone
I tested 4 glyphs at a time.

Welcome back.
Old July 25th, 2010, 04:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yeah but you tested the Cosmic Control Rod here and the Cosmic Shielding in the other one. I read them both before commenting, you know that. I get it, but when the thread goes public, I don't think we want any confusion. Besides a single typo in two full long difficult tests like that is nothing to be ashamed of. Tried to +rep you for carrying the load on these, but I got the "You can't rep Griff at this time message."

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 25th, 2010, 04:48 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah that was my fail of mental powers....
Old July 26th, 2010, 05:09 AM

ERB sent.
Old July 26th, 2010, 05:52 PM

ERB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin
Great response, and thanks for keeping it short.
I agree about the height of 1 instead of 0. That will prevent the whole lack of melee attacks issue, and it will still prevent the shrunken figure from climbing up or falling down without taking damage.
As far as KnockBack goes, it will basically affect it in a way that the shrunken figure will take falling damage and Knock Back damage (slamming into a wall) more often from it, which is cool.

As always, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
Cool! (though, I suppose that response would have been more appropriate for a freeze ray)

I like it, it looks balanced. Two things:

1) Why limit the targets to opponent's figures? I can think of a lot of reasons you might hit an ally with this thing.

2) You may want to consider Small/1 instead of Small/0. Technically, I'm pretty sure a figure with 0 height cannot be engaged and therefore could neither make nor be the recipient of melee attacks.

Bonus) I haven't kept current on Knockback, but have you guys considered how this functions with that?

~Aldin, feeling kinda small
Great insight here, and I am updating the change to height of 1.
Old July 26th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep - what do you think about taking the opponent's figure restriction off? I'm not sure what situations Aldin was thinking where it'd be useful to shrink your own figs, but if they exist, I'm totally OK with people taking advantage of them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old July 26th, 2010, 06:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Aldin's suggestions look spot on.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 26th, 2010, 07:11 PM

Both changes look good to me.
Old July 26th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yep - what do you think about taking the opponent's figure restriction off? I'm not sure what situations Aldin was thinking where it'd be useful to shrink your own figs, but if they exist, I'm totally OK with people taking advantage of them.
Think Sue in a spot where a height of 1 keeps her from being engaged, or a rescue where you shrink a hero on OM2 and use the free disengage to move them away on OM3.

~Aldin, sure there are other possibilities but immediately struck by those ones

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 26th, 2010, 07:36 PM

Updated

~ Griffin, accordingly Aldiningly
Old July 26th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good stuff, Aldin!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library