Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 16th, 2019, 05:49 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Valiant Universe Workshop

So I did remember regarding a choice made with original Harada write up that I'd like to (somehow) see here. My general aesthetic for Psiots is to have their power be in some way represented by a special attack, as when I get to Archer, his ability will be to copy Psiot Special Attacks. So, if there's any way to get something to be a special attack here, I'm for it. Harada would probably be the one place I'd be willing to make an exception, but I really like the idea for creating a framework for Psiots. Pretty much all Psiots that aren't Pete, Harada, Amanda, and maybe Christian I would like to see as 2 power designs, 1 as a special attack and 1 as something highlighting their character/personality. Though this aesthetic is exactly why I'm taking so long to figure out Torque.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Valiant Universe Workshop

Here's a shot at marrying our takes. It's still pretty stuffed, so I trimmed down his leadership power a lot to compensate... not entirely happy with it. I went with my "unblockable wound that you can keep rolling for" as the SA, but I think your "add auto-skulls" power hits similar theme notes of building intensity, so I'd be fine with that direction too.

NAME = TOYO HARADA

SPECIES = PSIOT
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = VISIONARY
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 9
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 500

THE FOUNDATION

Instead of taking a turn with Harada, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control. Once per round, after taking that turn, you may place a Wound Marker on that Hero's card, or two wounds if that figure is not a Psiot, and take an additional turn. When using this special power, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control and may never take turns with Rebellious Heroes.

MENTAL DOMINANCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 1.
Figures may not roll defense dice against this special attack. After attacking, if the defending figure received a wound, its controller may remove all Order Markers from its Army Card. If they do not, you may attack again.

ABSOLUTE COUNTER
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

HARBINGERíS WILL
An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of friendly figures in clear sight of Harada. If an opponent chooses Harada for any special power and rolls the 20-sided die, you may subtract 3 from the roll. Whenever a special power on an Army Card or glyph refers to the Mental Shield special power, it refers to this special power as well.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project