Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 13th, 2019, 04:34 PM

AragornBB is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Poll: Painting Water Tiles Black/Red/Green - Yay or Nay?

I was considering spray painting some of my extra water tiles black, red, and green for shadow, lava, and swamp (respectively). I am curious about other people's opinions on this. Why or why not?
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Poll: Painting Water Tiles Black/Red/Green - Yay or Nay?

Significantly cheaper than buying the official versions!!

I think I’ve seen people say that spraypainting terrain is a no no because the terrain has a hard time going together.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD (General Wars, 510)
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 13th, 2019, 08:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Poll: Painting Water Tiles Black/Red/Green - Yay or Nay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Significantly cheaper than buying the official versions!!

I think Iíve seen people say that spraypainting terrain is a no no because the terrain has a hard time going together.
I recommend not doing this. You have a bigger chance at ruining your tiles. Ive ruined my share. If you do it anyway, try to use higher quality spray paint and dont spray too closely or too much. Especially avoid hitting the interlocking bits with as much as the tops. My advice. 3D print them with the same or similar colored filament.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General