Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 17th, 2019, 10:21 AM

jbywater is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Exclamation Looking To Sell All My Heroscape Components

I was told that this was the place to visit to see that my Heroscape found a good home!
Unfortunately, I don't have much of the original packaging as I've been collecting since 2004. I have doubles and triples of a lot of characters and a box full of land pieces, a bag full of dice, tons of glyphs and the turn order markers.
I have some of the original player cards, but some of them were damaged over the years. I printed out colored character cards on 2.5"x3.5" stock, and put them all in thick sleeves.
PM me if your interested and I can email you pictures and we can talk about prices and such.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion