Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which squad is better: Nakita Agents or Krav Maga Agents?
Nakita Agents 22 29.73%
Krav Maga Agents 48 64.86%
Neither, I'd rather have Khosumet and let the rest of the points go to waste 4 5.41%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 16th, 2007, 04:28 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nakita Agents or Krav Maga Agents?

This is a debate that has been going on for a long time now, although to my knowledge and according to the search function, it has not been given a thread of its own. So here it is: Which squad is better than the other and why in your opinion. I have debated this a ton and have arguments for both sides, but still can't figure out which one belongs in my army more. My army is Q9, deathreavers x2, Laglor, and at this moment, nakita agents. But replaceing the nakita agents with the krav magas and guilty is a tempting choice, but is it worth it?

What are your thoughts: which is better?
Old March 16th, 2007, 04:30 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It depends on the army you are playing against:

If their army has many special attacks- Pick Krav
If their army has few or no special attacks- Pick Nakita
Old March 16th, 2007, 04:34 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Dodge
It depends on the army you are playing against:

If their army has many special attacks- Pick Krav
If their army has few or no special attacks- Pick Nakita
alright, let me rephrase, you are preparing this army for a tournament, so you have to bank on the fact that you will run against all kinds of armies
Old March 16th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I would go with the Krav. The Krav are a better "All-Around" unit, where as the Nakitas, are more specialized.

Another reason to NOT use the Nakitas is the fact that you have Rats in your army. These guys can pretty much protect themselves with the Scatter ability, so the Nakitas are more redundant than anything else,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old March 16th, 2007, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
I would go with the Krav. The Krav are a better "All-Around" unit, where as the Nakitas, are more specialized.

Another reason to NOT use the Nakitas is the fact that you have Rats in your army. These guys can pretty much protect themselves with the Scatter ability, so the Nakitas are more redundant than anything else,
i use the nakitas to protect laglor and Q9, who now can't be harmed by any range other than special attacks, and thanks to laglor, the opponent needs to endure being shot at for at least 1 turn while getting in close to use a special attack, all the while trying to kill the deathreaver screen. if i use the krav, Q9 is not protected from normal attacks, altho it usually seems that 7 defense is fine, especially with laglor helping range and reavers stopping my opponent. if i use the krav: it would be nice to have 6 movement, 9 range, and unable to be shot at from range. argh! currently my army does so well, so i'm reluctant to fix something that isn't broken, but could my army be a lot better?
Old March 16th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Vydar? Blegh.

But I'd go with Nakitas.
Smoke Powder assists your whole army, Engagement Strike is dastardly wicked, and the Nakitas are costed correctly.
Old March 16th, 2007, 06:03 PM

hannibal twin 8 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Vydar? Blegh.
I agree. I hardly ever pick Vydar stuff, I love my knights too much. But I voted Nakita just because thev'e got protection from ranged and melee attacks.
BTW, is that last choice a joke, because no one is going to pick it?

Just give me Sir Dupius, and be done.
Old March 16th, 2007, 06:13 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I picked the wolf. He's powerful but misunderstood, the Nakitas are okay, and the krav are just stupid.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 16th, 2007, 06:19 PM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
Not sure how the Krav are stupid, they've always seemed pretty good in my book.
Poweful but misunderstood? At the most, He'll keep the dogs from going cutter in a dog army, but not much else. I'm not sure why anyone would honestly choose snoopy the dorklord, unless you just feel sorry for him.

Edit- Okay, so I cheated and changed the "food" to "good", but, come on, f and g are right next to eachother.

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old March 16th, 2007, 07:19 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Okay, I've never called the Krav pretty food before, and I do kind of feel sorry for him. . Plus, I just don't like the krav and the wolf is just awesome as a character.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 16th, 2007, 07:36 PM

hannibal twin 8 has disabled reputation
You must be talking about the wolf in the character bio, not the real thing!

Just give me Sir Dupius, and be done.
Old March 16th, 2007, 07:45 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Krav Maga. They have a better coverage area, and your only unit who really needs protection is Laglor (who should probably be staying back anyway.) That, and the KMA special works against specials.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units