Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 20th, 2014, 10:37 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Peoria NHSD 2014: United Generals

Uhhh...its like this.

Captain Canuck, Thor and the ShogUn won't be able to make it on Saturday. They have various business and family things going that they can't get out of/ need to be there for. All three apologize for the late notice.

I'm waiting on the nephews to let me know what is going on. My son and I will be there on Saturday.

Sorry for that.
Old October 20th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm going to have to bow out as well. Things are too busy at school and I have a couple other commitments this weekend. Sorry all, I hope to make the next tournament.

On the bright side, no one will have to face the Deathwalker 7000 I was planning on bringing.
Old October 21st, 2014, 09:37 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Sorry you guys won't be able to make it. Maybe at Vegie's spring VC tournament ( hint hint)

Does anyone have 2x Greenscale Warriors that Don D. can borrow?

EDIT: Actually just 1 squad of greenscales would be needed.

Last edited by kevindola; October 21st, 2014 at 10:34 AM.
Old October 21st, 2014, 10:42 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

He can borrow my Greenies.
Old October 22nd, 2014, 11:41 AM

Cool Re: Peoria NHSD 2014: United Generals

I'd like to bring Swamp Thing and Blackroot. if you would like me to bring any additional maps, please let me know.

Swamp Thing will have a Glyph of Wannok (Wound) located in the center of the map.

Blackroot will have a Glyph of Valda (Move +2) and a Glyph of Erland (Summoning).

and I finally decided which army to use. This was the toughest army ever to plan for....

Last edited by legoboy; October 22nd, 2014 at 02:51 PM. Reason: forgot glyphs
Old October 23rd, 2014, 12:22 AM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

We are getting close, I have it narrowed down to about 3 or 4 armies. Is anyone using the Glyph Of Mitonsoul?

I would like to see a tournament that uses the Marvel figures some time. Perhaps next year or a non-NHSD event.
Old October 24th, 2014, 07:22 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it, sorry guys. I'll let ya know when I know for sure.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 24th, 2014, 09:37 AM

I will be bringing my nephew and my son tomorrow. Looking forward to it. I have the two maps, will be bringing all my figures (in case someone needs to borrow). If you need something else, let me know.
Old October 24th, 2014, 06:41 PM

The Bearded One Woo who?

I am going to be there tomorrow. Sorry for the late notice, I forgot to confirm until Infectedsloth reminded me. See ya tomorrow.
The Bearded One, a.k.a. Chris

It's simple, kill the Zelrig.
Old October 24th, 2014, 09:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm can bring Dry Season and Hell's Gate.
Old October 24th, 2014, 10:10 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I'm actually going to be there, won't know for sure till tomorrow. If I could borrow a Kaemon from someone that'd be great.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 25th, 2014, 01:35 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm actually going bring Midnight Frost by Black Charos instead of Dry Season.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day