Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 19th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wonder Man - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Wouldn't the roll be 2 or lower for his explosion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Also, the aesthetic of negative events occurring on low rolls is kept consistent.
I liked the lower roll 16 posts ago.
You liked it, but Bats actually suggested a possible wording.
True. I rescind my

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 19th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Spidey, after reading up on Wonder Man on Wiki, I feel that you have pretty much nailed many of his powers in his stats, mainly Thor's strength of Attack of 8. Good job.

What do you think about making just one defense power though by taking this:

Quote:
IONIC TOUGHNESS DEFENSE
When Wonder Man defends against a normal attack if he rolls at least one shield, the most wounds he can receive from that attack is one.

IONIC IMBALANCE
Whenever Wonder Man would take more than one wound from a special attack, you may instead roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-18, place only one Wound Marker on Wonder Man. If you roll a 19 or higher, destroy Wonder Man and give any figures adjacent to Wonder Man an unavoidable wound.
and making it into this:

Quote:
IONIC IMBALANCE
Whenever Wonder Man would receive one or more wounds from a normal attack or special attack, you may instead roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-18, place one Wound Marker on this card and all figures adjacent to Wonder Man receive one wound. If you roll a 19 or higher, destroy Wonder Man and all figures adjacent to Wonder Man receive two wounds.
I am sure I screwed some theme up somewhere, but I am trying to help consolidate both powers into one interesting power.

~ Griff, just trying to get the wheels moving, not take over
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:40 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Hey Spidey, after reading up on Wonder Man on Wiki, I feel that you have pretty much nailed many of his powers in his stats, mainly Thor's strength of Attack of 8. Good job.

What do you think about making just one defense power though by taking this:

Quote:
IONIC TOUGHNESS DEFENSE
When Wonder Man defends against a normal attack if he rolls at least one shield, the most wounds he can receive from that attack is one.

IONIC IMBALANCE
Whenever Wonder Man would take more than one wound from a special attack, you may instead roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-18, place only one Wound Marker on Wonder Man. If you roll a 19 or higher, destroy Wonder Man and give any figures adjacent to Wonder Man an unavoidable wound.
and making it into this:

Quote:
IONIC IMBALANCE
Whenever Wonder Man would receive one or more wounds from a normal attack or special attack, you may instead roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-18, place one Wound Marker on this card and all figures adjacent to Wonder Man receive one wound. If you roll a 19 or higher, destroy Wonder Man and all figures adjacent to Wonder Man receive two wounds.
I am sure I screwed some theme up somewhere, but I am trying to help consolidate both powers into one interesting power.

~ Griff, just trying to get the wheels moving, not take over
Dude, I am all for that. I was just trying to keep the two powers simple and manageable, but what you have proposed definately makes a tiny tweak and makes them into one power. Very nice!
I think with this I would like to see it be a roll of 20. That would make it so it was about the same odds as it was with only Special Attack. I want it to be an occasional detriment, not a power that makes him no fun to play.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I was hoping it would only be a 20 to destroy him. Nothing like losing a 300+ point figure in one bad d20 roll.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:47 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am also ALL ON BOARD with a 20=death roll.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:48 PM

Now, with just one power in play, is there anything else about the guy you would want to see on the card?
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Now, with just one power in play, is there anything else about the guy you would want to see on the card?
What's wrong with having him a one power unit? I like having those occasionally.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:54 PM

Nothing wrong with, I just wanted to know if there was anything else that Spidey wanted on the card but couldn't fit it before or if there is also a power not represented that should be. Oh, and for the record, one powered cards are great, but I don't typically expect them or look for them on 300+ units... I usually expect a bit.... more.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
OK, the idea is that this guy is really just a Heavy Hitter. He doesn't really have nay special powers that make him different, its more hsi character that makes him interesting. He started as a Villain, then changed over. His brainwaves were used to give the Vision a personality before he himself was resurrected. He used his West Coast Avengers membership to become a movie star (sorta like Hulk Hogan) in B-movies and on TV. He dated Wanda, Tigra, and Ms. Marvel from the Avengers and some other b-list celebrities. Powerwise he is like Thor without the control of weather or a hammer. He has been susceptible to other energies because of his own Ionic biology, which has caused him to seemingly die, become pure energy, increased his strength level.
I'm not sure what else Spidey would want here.
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:00 PM

Me either, that's why I asked.
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

I meant he basically said there isn't anything else to add.
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:02 PM

A Personality Power is always something that could be considered. I did read that he has a temper.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library