Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 14th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of C3G Red Skull - Design Phase

I think "take a turn with that Unique Hero" would sound better. But, otherwise, I like it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Actually, there is no reason why we shouldn't model as much of this power after the official master Manipulator.

MASTER MOTIVATOR
After taking a turn with Red Skull, if he inflicted one or more wounds with his normal attack this turn, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Red Skull.
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Perfect.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2011, 04:36 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Actually, there is no reason why we shouldn't model as much of this power after the official master Manipulator.

MASTER MOTIVATOR
After taking a turn with Red Skull, if he inflicted one or more wounds with his normal attack this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Red Skull.
Is that better?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 14th, 2011, 05:21 PM

Hmm, it doesn't hurt, I suppose, considering the timing of the turn. Works for me.

Old February 14th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Works for me too Spidey. Are RS and the Cosmic Cube ready to roll for testing?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 14th, 2011, 07:01 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

OP updated. After some research on Lugars, I have discovered that they are relatively low caliber but very accurate and apparently HIGHLY sought after. Any thoughts to increasing the range by 1 on this?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old February 14th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
OP updated. After some research on Lugars, I have discovered that they are relatively low caliber but very accurate and apparently HIGHLY sought after. Any thoughts to increasing the range by 1 on this?
Their accuracy is relative though and not enough to give them the range of an assault rifle or other rifle in HS or superheroscape. Compared to the Colt1911 .45 caliber pistol that the U.S. used during WWI and WWII, the Luger might be accurate, but that's because the Colt1911 .45cal. pistol is really not accurate, though the Colt pack way more of a punch.

The main reason they are highly sought after is because they look pretty cool and they are historical pieces from WWI and WWII. Nobody today would chose them over a modern pistol to use for actual combat.

Old February 14th, 2011, 07:25 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Their accuracy is relative though and not enough to give them the range of an assault rifle or other rifle in HS or superheroscape. Compared to the Colt1911 .45 caliber pistol that the U.S. used during WWI and WWII, the Luger might be accurate, but that's because the Colt1911 .45cal. pistol is really not accurate, though the Colt pack way more of a punch.

The main reason they are highly sought after is because they look pretty cool and they are historical pieces from WWI and WWII. Nobody today would chose them over a modern pistol to use for actual combat.
Hahma, its like you read my mind! When I posted this I was hoping you would see it and comment as you have (IMO) the most familiarity here with firearms. Thank you, Sir Hambone!

Question rescinded.

I think once we get the kinks worked out of Cosmic Cube, we are ready for this bad boy to get an IP (Initial Playtest)!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old February 14th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

I printed info for both Red Skull and the Cosmic Cube, so I will start working on them as time permits.

Old February 14th, 2011, 09:52 PM

Good stuff, guys.

Old February 17th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Prickly Cactus

I have been sick all week and not able to stay up too late to work much on Red Skull, but I have several HH tests done and will post them tonight.

All I can say is that so far in HH tests he's not that tough, despite starting out with the Cosmic Cube. He got smoked by Cap, Punisher, Elektra, Venom and split games vs. Daredevil who had terrible dice luck in the first game so I re-ran it and he won the second one. Red Skull did beat Madame HYDRA with him having 3 wounds.

I'll have to see how he does in army tests to see if there is more value to him and the Cube. As it is now 1v1, it's easy to knock it away from him with a wound. He's been able to teleport with it and teleport Daredevil down from the top of the building on X Marks the Spot map, but can't rearrange OM's 1v1 and he may have removed a wound to put it on another one time, but Elektra did the same thing to him and he already had 4 wounds so it killed him and she just ended up taking back the wound she gave up since she isn't a Mastermind or Ruler.

Before I think about tweaks, I want to see how he does in an army test. The quandry is to not make the CC too powerful I guess because others can use it too, though my first inclination at the moment is to boost it from 1 wound to 2 wounds for non-Masterminds or Rulers. I mean a healer like Wolvie or Deadpool could use it like crazy and heal the wound off every turn. We'll see though. The main thing though is that the glyph can be knocked away from Red Skull easily enough as it's not that hard to put a wound on him with his 5 defense. However, I wouldn't think it would be thematic to make it that much harder to knock it away from him than anyone else (like we did with Annihilus), so the fact that he starts the game with it is cool, but that doesn't mean he's going to have it the whole game and unless the opponent is otherwise tied up, they will target him or stay > 4 spaces from him to not be effected.

Out for now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library