Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 28th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks guys. I'll try to get cracking on those assignments! Oh, I have difficult time inking feathered wings, so I shy away from Concan's as you may have noticed.
Old June 28th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Nice work on the Depth in the first Concan image, and as always love the work.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old June 28th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Nice work on the Depth in the first Concan image, and as always love the work.
Ah! I great feather artist! Also there was a one-hit wonder member who came and showed off his ballpoint pen cards. He could do good feathered wings too.

Thanks CA.
Old July 1st, 2006, 03:21 AM
Emeritus Admin

Here is the artwork I submitted for Codex #3 - now available!

Tornak and Arrow Gruts colored by the multi-talented Runehardt

Thorgrim versus Valguard and colored by the versatile CupidsArt.

Old July 1st, 2006, 04:21 AM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
congrats hex, these are great!

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We don´t cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old July 1st, 2006, 05:02 AM
ultradoug

Me try to color guard. tryed to make him look transparent.. what you think? waiting for Tae / Castle!!

Old July 1st, 2006, 06:05 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Those are absolutely wondeful Hex. Great job :P
Old July 1st, 2006, 11:18 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Yeah, great work as always, HeH. For some reason, the Monks vs. Zettians is my favorite. But all are very well done, and work well in the current issue of the Codex. Well done!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old July 1st, 2006, 12:16 PM
Emeritus Admin

Thanks guys!

I need to get cracking on new stuff for the next issue. Besides Newb's 1 piece I don't have a thing done yet.

UD - you got skillz! Looks great. The Tae/castle drawing is coming. I just need to settle in and begin. Can I use it for the next issue as well?

H3xtr1p, we need your drawing talent in the next issue too. You drew your new avatar correct?

Spidey sense-sational!
Old July 1st, 2006, 02:42 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeH
H3xtr1p, we need your drawing talent in the next issue too. You drew your new avatar correct?
No, no... if I was the artist who drew that, I'd be attending this month's San Diego Comic-Con... as a guest!

The artists' name is Skottie Young of LedHeavy. I so dig his style, as well as the work he did with his 'Spider Clan' series.

However, I do hope to contribute artwork to the next Codex, if my schedule permits.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old July 2nd, 2006, 05:24 AM
ultradoug

yeah use Tae looking at castle.
woo more stuff in codex woo.
Hextr1p's avi looks like its farting or something.
Old July 4th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Emeritus Admin

I completed all four Gladiatrons last night. I had a really fun time drawing and inking those guys! Interesting how each one has a different style Cyberclaw.

I so wanna share them but I wanna keep them for Codex #4 too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction