Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 28th, 2014, 09:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Jackal(Final Editing)

Old December 4th, 2014, 04:26 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

@A3n @japes I think we're just waiting on a card here. Who has this one?
Old December 4th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

It doesn't look like the SP got updated with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
So is this what I should update the SP with? (This is SirG's edits made into paste-able form.)
Quote:
EXPERIMENTAL CLONING 15
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Human, Mutate, or Clone Hero on the battlefield to be Jackal's Experiment. Before placing Order Markers each round, if Jackal's Experiment is destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, remove all Wound Markers from the Experiment’s Army Card and place the chosen Hero on any empty space adjacent to Jackal. You now control the chosen Hero, and it has the species of Clone instead of what is listed on its card.

DRUG-TIPPED CLAWS
After attacking an adjacent figure with Jackal's normal attack, if the defending figure received one or more wounds but was not destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, remove one Order Marker at random from the defending figure's card. Androids, Constructs, and Destructible Objects are not affected by Drug-Tipped Claws.

CELLULAR DEGENERATION
For the entire game, after taking a turn with Jackal's Experiment and at the end of each round, place one Wound Marker on its card.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 4th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
It doesn't look like the SP got updated with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
So is this what I should update the SP with? (This is SirG's edits made into paste-able form.)
Quote:
EXPERIMENTAL CLONING 15
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Human, Mutate, or Clone Hero on the battlefield to be Jackal's Experiment. Before placing Order Markers each round, if Jackal's Experiment is destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, remove all Wound Markers from the Experiment’s Army Card and place the chosen Hero on any empty space adjacent to Jackal. You now control the chosen Hero, and it has the species of Clone instead of what is listed on its card.

DRUG-TIPPED CLAWS
After attacking an adjacent figure with Jackal's normal attack, if the defending figure received one or more wounds but was not destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, remove one Order Marker at random from the defending figure's card. Androids, Constructs, and Destructible Objects are not affected by Drug-Tipped Claws.

CELLULAR DEGENERATION
For the entire game, after taking a turn with Jackal's Experiment and at the end of each round, place one Wound Marker on its card.
Updated
Old December 4th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

destructible objects should not be capitalized

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 4th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Fixed.
Old December 5th, 2014, 08:21 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Unless @A3n tells me otherwise I will try to knock this one out within the next handful of days.

At first I was a little concerned that Jackal couldn't clone Spider-man and have Spider-man face himself because Spider-man had to be destroyed first then I realized Jackal could choose a figure in his own army to be his experiment and I could have Spider-man facing a Scarlet Spider over and over...Concerns gone, this looks like fun.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 5th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Unless @A3n tells me otherwise I will try to knock this one out within the next handful of days.

At first I was a little concerned that Jackal couldn't clone Spider-man and have Spider-man face himself because Spider-man had to be destroyed first then I realized Jackal could choose a figure in his own army to be his experiment and I could have Spider-man facing a Scarlet Spider over and over...Concerns gone, this looks like fun.
Awesome! I just didn't want him to fall by the wayside when he's so close to being done now
Old December 5th, 2014, 10:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That wouldn't happen, I just give A3n a day or so to comment in case he specifically wants one. He gets the right of first refusal.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 5th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
That wouldn't happen, I just give A3n a day or so to comment in case he specifically wants one. He gets the right of first refusal.
Makes sense. I just would love to see this one finished. He's been through the ropes a time or three but I love the end product.
Old December 5th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed. Nice work on this one Karat. Looking forward to seeing how the cards turn out.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 5th, 2014, 04:58 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

@japes , you & FG do the sidekick cards & since FG hasn't the time lately I guess that leaves you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library