Notices

Old April 8th, 2010, 08:49 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart
Re: Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
Alright, your really going to hate me for this. I now also have a shiny lv26 Ludicolo. I really have no idea what I want for it though.
Quote:
Whats the nature?
It's a sassy nature. If that isn't too good then stop here. I already have the regis from Saphire/Emerald. I am very interested in unlocking the ruins event though. I'll take the Arceus if you like the nature.
Trick Room! Trick Room! Trick Room!

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old April 8th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A shame that move only lasts for 5 or so turns.
Old April 8th, 2010, 09:03 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Alright, your really going to hate me for this. I now also have a shiny lv26 Ludicolo. I really have no idea what I want for it though.
Quote:
Whats the nature?
It's a sassy nature. If that isn't too good then stop here. I already have the regis from Saphire/Emerald. I am very interested in unlocking the ruins event though. I'll take the Arceus if you like the nature.
Alright. Sounds like a deal. Ill post my FC tomorrow and we can set up a trading time.
Old April 9th, 2010, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
What would you guys value Jirachi at?
No one had answered this before, so...

Jirachi's actually a really great Pokemon that has value competitively and in-game because of it's super-wide movepool.

If you're finding one for ingame use, then finding the best offensive TMs you can and teaching Jirachi them will make him into a beast. I recommend Thunderbolt/Thunder, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, and Psychic as easy to obtain and useful TMs.

Of course, he also makes great trade fodder.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have 2 of them, one of which I wish to keep. I have to trade the other to my sister to let her unlock a special route in HGSS, but she will probaly trade it back.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old April 9th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In other news, Pokémon Black and White were just announced for the normal DS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old April 9th, 2010, 02:56 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

A little off-topic, but for those of you who might be interested, we are starting a new Pokemon thread in the Custom Creation forum. Swing by and take a look.
Old April 9th, 2010, 09:33 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Chardar, heres my Platinum FC- 3437 8921 9316. I can do the trade now if you're free.
Old April 9th, 2010, 10:08 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So what is everyone using to take on the Battle Frontier? I'm using Espeon, Ampharos, and Guarados. They actually wok pretty well together. Espeon has great stats and can protect the others. Guarados can use rain dance. Making it's aqua tail devastating and garunteeing the accuracy of thunder from Ampharos.

Old April 10th, 2010, 01:32 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't made it that far yet. ;( My copy of SS decided to stop working after beating the 7th gym and I haven't caught up in HG yet. (Though I do have a much better team this time through.)

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 10th, 2010, 07:22 AM

Quote:
So what is everyone using to take on the Battle Frontier? I'm using Espeon, Ampharos, and Guarados. They actually wok pretty well together. Espeon has great stats and can protect the others. Guarados can use rain dance. Making it's aqua tail devastating and garunteeing the accuracy of thunder from Ampharos.
for the Battle Hall, I use a SD Yache Berry Garchomp. If Im facing a dragon type, Ill use a Haban Berry instead.
Old April 10th, 2010, 10:32 AM

Quote:
It depends on the challenge I'm facing- I usually mix up three of my best trained Pokemon and challenge something, even if they don't have synergy together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist
for the Battle Hall, I use a SD Yache Berry Garchomp. If Im facing a dragon type, Ill use a Haban Berry instead.
Creationist, might I recommend a different approach? The Battle Hall's 1v1 battles are too short to try setup Pokemon- if you're going to use Garchomp, I would try a Choice Band set for more immediate power. I, as an example, am using a Timid Choice Specs Gengar; it's high speed allows it to strike first almost every time, and the Choice Specs boost its massive Special Attack to even higher levels. It's worked very well for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games