Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 11th, 2018, 02:19 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
IshMEL's Figure Giveaway!

So I have recently moved into a somewhat smaller space. While I am not giving up my Heroscape collection, or stopping custom designs, I do have *way* too many custom figures. I don’t think I could get around to making cards for all these figures, let alone playing all the units I do have, within my lifetime! So rather than trade for more plastic I won’t get the chance to play with, or go through the bother of trying to sell, I am giving away these figures, as a thank you to this great community. (By the way, it's great to come back here after a while gone and see things are still going strong!)

If you want them, you will:

1) Be an active member of Heroscapers with a decent reputation.
2) Pay for shipping.
3) Take a entire lot. I will not break up lots or send partial lots.
4) Claim multiple lots, if you want to! The fewer trips I have to make to the Post Office, the better.
5) Reply directly in this thread.

I'll make the final decisions on the giveaways, blah blah blah.

I have divided the figures into 7 lots based on which General I would have probably assigned the figure to. Most of these will require rebasing. Some random figures included for modding or what have you.

Jandar

Two Gondorian Archers (only one pictured)
A Cowgirl
A Nearly Naked Viking
An aetherial angel / Kyrie. It’s a rebased D&D figure, I don’t remember the figure’s name.
Another angel / Kyrie. This is the "Planetar Angel." Rebasing will be tricky.
A couple of Air Spirit winged things. They are slightly different so could be a unique squad. Needs double basing.
Several official figures, as pictured.

Ullar

Eowyn
Pippin
4 Warriors of Rohan (identical)
A Rohirrim Royal Guard
A High Elf Warrior
An Elven Archer
A Rohirrim Archer
A unicorn
A green-skinned Cowboy
A berserker (Ulik)
Locksley
Four “Forest Hunters” which could be used as proxies for the Nottingham Brigands. One needs repair.
Four Forest spirits of various sizes.
Two Verdant Reavers. These are on the C3V list. I have enough plant figures, believe you me.
Also two green “wyrmlings” (mistakenly pictured with Aquilla)

Aquilla

A lion. A tiger. A Dino. Oh my!
A very small Kyrie. Or it could be a faerie?
Three Mariedian-type figures.
A big guy with a big sword. (Heimdall, actually.)
A Native American. Who is a bit too large, scale-wise.
Alien with club.
A turtle.
Two unique Spiders.
A dwarf.
A squid-headed wizard? Squizard?
Not the two wyrmlings. Sorry.

Einar

Quorik Warwitch
The Sentinels of Grax
The Red Ants. Enough for 4 squads! Two have been rebased onto black Confrontation bases, the rest are loose. For an extra $3 I will throw in 12 more matching bases. Then *you* can struggle with getting these things to stay put! (Note: I think these are the Aquilla ants, but you can use them as Red Ants, and I'm just going to leave them in with the Einar lot, OK? OK.)
A purple dude. (Plasmus)
Richie Cunningham. (Rick Jones, actually.)
A Kyrie with wings of fire!
A small winged spell caster. (Strix Sorcerer)
Three superhero types.
A sort-of Rock Elemental.

Vydar

A large Soulborg, a small Warforged. I will throw in some cards for them.
A scientist.
Master Chief.
6 Genosian Magistrates. Got these cheap thinking I would make 3 two-man ranged squads.
Some Star Wars Droids.
More superhero types.
And some ROTV figs.

Utgar

3 Goblins (one ranged)
A three-headed, three-armed snake.
An Easterling Spearman
A Haradrim Warrior
A gargoyle
A Cursed Spirit
A badly sculpted Undead who looks like he's fixing his hair.
Some Mage Knight spiky worm things.
A Horrorclix "Bane Wolf"
A Scourge Hellknight
A guy with red eyes and a dramatic coat.
A Dominator -- would make a good alien or demon
A smallish Soulborg
A red dragon which will be very hard to base, but you're welcome to try.
And some other random Heroscape pieces for you to chop up.

Valkrill

An Orc Spearman and two Orc Warriors.
An Urak-Hai Archer
A "Lynch Ghost"
Some demon-y thing with wings
A demonic spirit with a large mouth
And the Caller in Darkness. This is a seriously cool piece and you have to let me know what you did with it.

OK, so have at it!
Old July 11th, 2018, 02:40 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Figure Giveaway!

This is very nice of you! I will gladly take the Einar and Ullar lots if they are available. Should I PM you my shipping information?

Last edited by Astroking112; July 11th, 2018 at 03:05 PM.
Old July 11th, 2018, 04:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

This is incredibly generous of you @IshMEL . I do not personally need too many more figures but quite often fill up prize tables at tournaments for Utah and Idaho. I do really like the star wars minis and lotr minis as well. If nobody else wants the Utgar/Vydar/valkrill sets I would take them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 11th, 2018, 04:53 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Wow that's amazing! I would be interested in the Jandar or/and Utgar sets.
Old July 11th, 2018, 05:41 PM

Dungeonstone Woo who?

I would be interested in the Valkrill lot.

The Caller in the Darkness would be used as an "end of the night" encounter in my current campaign where a massive necromantic spell has unleashed a potential "end of the world" scenario of millions having been killed/risen as undead literally overnight.

So the Caller would fit in perfectly to the campaign.
Old July 11th, 2018, 09:34 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Very cool of you!

There are a few neat figures in each lot, but hopefully someone else could get more use out of more of them than that.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 12th, 2018, 01:16 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like Aquilla is the only unclaimed lot, so I'd like to receive that one if possible. Thanks for the great offer.
Old July 12th, 2018, 01:18 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Looks like Aquilla is the only unclaimed lot, so I'd like to receive that one if possible. Thanks for the great offer.
Its up to IshMel, but I put a disclaimer on my post that said "If no one else wants them". So feel free to throw in your hat.

Old July 12th, 2018, 01:34 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

OK so here's the deal! Trying to spread the wealth around, here's who gets what.

@Dungeonstone welcome to the Heroscapers community! As you just joined, like, 3 days ago, you needed a bit more of a track record here to be eligible for this giveaway. But please, don't let that deter you! This is a great place, stick around and you'll see!

And thanks to all for a) helping me find good homes for these lil' plastic guys, and b) affirming my faith in human nature.

OK, so what I will need from you all (if I don't have it already) is a PM with your shipping address. I'll send them off, and then you can reimburse me via PayPal.
Old July 13th, 2018, 09:03 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Wow! Great stuff here. What a community.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 18th, 2018, 10:36 AM

As a thanks for my donation, @TREX sent me this awesome Vydar dice bowl! Thanks!

Old August 18th, 2018, 05:00 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
As a thanks for my donation, @TREX sent me this awesome Vydar dice bowl! Thanks!

I'm glad it arrived well. Hope you enjoy it IshMel. I tried to get a grimy metal vydar affect going on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion