Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 31st, 2007, 02:47 PM

TexMex Woo who?
So am I - after seeing all the pictures from GenCon, my wife and I really wanna get out there and try our hand at 'Scapers other than the family members we've hooked onto the game (all of whom live on the other side of the country ). Of course, March is a ways off to plan, but there is Spring Break to consider so that might be a good time. Until then, I'm just hoping something will be put together nearby for Heroscape Day. Otherwise, Mrs. TexMex and I will just have a one on one all day 'ScapeFest

The Daily Pugle
Albuquerque, NM-NHSD Tourney 2008 Results:
TexMex: 2nd Place
Mrs. TexMex: 8th Place--Out of 10
PS I lost every battle in my first tourney
Old September 3rd, 2007, 02:49 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker
Tourney

Haven't written to this forum in a while, but still here, still have a board set up on the table (actually 2 since I picked up SotM - Wallyworld Carlisle), and still would be interested in a tournament, or maybe just a big day of gaming sometime in ol' Burquetown.

I also have a beautiful girl and a not so beautiful friend who play often and may be interested as well. :P
Old September 4th, 2007, 12:55 PM

TexMex Woo who?
I like how you drew attention to one of those friends being a beautiful girl

The Daily Pugle
Old September 6th, 2007, 09:53 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker
Bring it. . .

Whoohoo, I finally got wave 3 and 7. Now I have doubles on all the commons and singles on uniques, as well as doubles of all sets, except SotM, which after all, I need to look forward to getting something while waiting for Nov releases (yeah, sure they'll come out in Oct!). Was that a run-on sentence?

My beautiful girlfriend keeps whooping me though . . .
Old September 7th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm working on setting up a gameday on Oct. 20th (National Heroscape Day) with a local store in Rio Rancho/Albuquerque area. More news to come in a few days.

Thanks,
Newb.
Old September 7th, 2007, 01:38 PM

TexMex Woo who?
Quote:
I'm working on setting up a gameday on Oct. 20th (National Heroscape Day) with a local store in Rio Rancho/Albuquerque area. More news to come in a few days.
Holy crap! Are you serious?! Don't toy with my emotions Rest assured, if you do put something together, I will do everything in my conceivable power to get myself and my wife (who beat me again last night ) there for whatever you have planned.

The Daily Pugle
Old September 7th, 2007, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMex
Quote:
Holy crap! Are you serious?! Don't toy with my emotions Rest assured, if you do put something together, I will do everything in my conceivable power to get myself and my wife (who beat me again last night ) there for whatever you have planned.
I would be interested as well, please keep us posted.
Old September 10th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Albuquerque/Rio Rancho NHSD Meet and Greet

Oct. 20th at Noon. Follow link for more details...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=12119

If we get enough interest, I will organize a mini-tournament.

Thanks,
Newb.
Old November 5th, 2007, 10:13 PM

Thought I would revive this thread. NewB, can you post any open game nights here?
Old November 27th, 2007, 01:24 AM

Omaga has disabled reputation
Game?

If you can find a place me and locust can come this Thurs after ~5
Old November 27th, 2007, 06:53 PM

Rio rancho could be another good place, otherwise I could invite yall over to my place on the east side.
Old November 27th, 2007, 09:24 PM

Omaga has disabled reputation
Game?

Lemme double cheak w/ locusts on tomarrow and try to goto the inqusitive again, mostly because I found it once so I can probebally do it again,

Say 530 or 6PM at the inqusitive, I still might be a little late w/ that depends on when I get off work, but nothing too bad.

We may have to cobble maps togeather when we get there but I have access to 3 RotV, 3 SotM, 3 Rttff, TT, FotA, and a VW, lets say 500 pts

do you know if we need to ask them (The Inqusitive) before hand if we can play there? I couldn't find a phone number on there site

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers