Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2007, 03:39 AM

jedi_dan has disabled reputation
NEED TEAM

I am playing at a heroscape party of sorts on friday, I havent played in a while if anyone has any good team ideas please reply them or message it to me.I have about 90% of the char. so just any team you can come up with will do.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 08:00 AM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Where you live, the date, and time would help. edit: ops sory i thought that you where inviteing ppl to this. Do you think you can predict the map layout? That would let us help you more.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old August 2nd, 2007, 08:03 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
You may want to check the competitive army's thread if that is what you are referring to as team.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old August 2nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Moved to competitive armies. With more info this could be a useful thread - as it stands, you may simply want to look at some of the dozens of armies in various threads here.

~Aldin, who finds the 500 point competitive army thread particularly compelling

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion