Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 18th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Looks simple and solid. 7 Defense with the auto-shield is going to be really hard to get through, but not unbeatable.
I had actually thought about reducing him to 6 defense. I just wanted him to be on par with Superman cause... you know... he is Superman and all.
Old August 18th, 2020, 01:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

7 defense with an auto-shield is like 10 defense. I'd definitely drop it to 6.
Old August 18th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah could always bump his Life up if he feels soft.
Old August 18th, 2020, 03:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Blanks = Extra Attacks? I think you meant to say Blanks = Skulls.
Old August 18th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Blanks = Extra Attacks? I think you meant to say Blanks = Skulls.
What tha, I did mean to write skulls
Old October 28th, 2020, 11:13 PM
Forum Moderator

I've been reading the Boom! Mighty Morphin Power Rangers comics and have been sucked in. What a great story so far and I'm only on issue 18.
Quote:

NAME = RED RANGER
SECRET IDENTITY = JASON LEE SCOTT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = POWER RANGER
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM ???

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 250?

GO GO POWER RANGERS
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Red Ranger, you may take a turn with up to two other Unique Power Ranger Heroes you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Red Ranger. You may activate the chosen Heroes in any order and may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

POWER SWORD SLASH
When attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, Red Ranger may attack one additional time.

MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; October 29th, 2020 at 12:24 AM.
Old October 30th, 2020, 02:55 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Something about seeing the original MMPR always gets me. Eager to hear what other ideas you have for the rest of the team.

Do you want each member to have their own weapon based attack?

I could see Billy having the option of a double attack with his sais or a stronger single attack or even a weaker all-sides attack for when he combines the sais into a staff, and Trini having a double attack for her daggers that is also short-ranged for when she throws them.

So the Power Sword, to me, doesn't immediately seem like a double attack weapon when put in the mix of the other weapons, but I'm also not refreshed on my MMPR, and I'm sure you are more than myself, and also might have ideas in mind for the rest of the Rangers. What point total are you aiming for with the entire team together?

Any plans to work in the Megazord? Or to allow them to combine their weapons into their usual killing-blow Power Blaster?
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

@johnny139 has been working on Power Ranger designs in sanctum. Maybe he can give his thoughts.
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Interestingly, you hit on some very similar notes as me! I even have my Jason as Disciplined, and the top power named Go Go Power Rangers.

Like, very much in flux, but I have the Power Rangers with this as a template:

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS
Instead of taking a turn with the COLOR Ranger, you may move and attack with any Power Ranger you control that has not moved or attacked this round.

SPECIAL ATTACK FOR EACH RANGER

COMBAT FLIP 12
After moving, attacking, or defending with the COLOR Ranger, he may use Combat Flip. Combat Flip has a move of 1. The COLOR Ranger may flip over obstacles such as ruins and may flip up to 12 levels up or down in a single flip. When using Combat Flip, the COLOR Ranger will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

And then, the Red Ranger would let you move and attack with any TWO Power Rangers instead of one, as long as there's a revealed OM on his card, or something like that. Nothing's hit design yet so all pretty theoretical.
Old October 31st, 2020, 12:42 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What about something like:

POWER BLASTER
At the end of the round, if this Red Ranger is adjacent with four other Power Rangers in your army that do not have the (GREEN/WHITE RANGER) Personality, you may roll the 20-sided die for one figure within # spaces of the Red Ranger. If you roll # or higher, that figure receives # wounds. This special power can only be used once per game.

It does tend to finish the villain at the end of most episodes.

I could also see the Megazord having a power like:

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME
If there are 5 Power Rangers in your army that do not have the ___ personality, start the game with this Megazord on this card. At the end of any round, if all 5 Power Rangers are not destroyed, you may place those Power Rangers on this card. After this Megazord has been destroyed, you may place the Power Rangers on this card on empty spaces on or within 1 space of where the Megazord previously occupied.

Would allow the Rangers to fight for a round, assemble safely inside the Megazord until its destroyed, and then exit in formation to shoot their Power Blaster.

I tried to make it so that the Power Gun and Morphin' Time excludes the Green/White Ranger (both Tommy Oliver), while still allowing Tommy to be in your army. I do wonder though, would the Green/White Ranger share the same personality? Could be "Wildcard," as he's often referred to.

He's certainly distinct, being a "Sixth Ranger", which could be its own class, I suppose.

The female Green Ranger, according to the wikia, falls under the unofficial category of a "Ranger-Like Ally."
https://powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki...er-like_allies
Maybe the Tommy Green/White Rangers would have the class of "Ranger-Like"?
Something to keep that character separate, but also a powerhouse who needs its own OMs to operate.
I believe Tommy is not one to take orders from Jason.

Also, how deep into Power Rangers would we wish to delve? I'm not sure what minis are out there beyond MMPR, but Power Rangers is an adaptation of Super Sentai, which originated in 1975, and the 1st season adapted to introduce American audiences to the series is the 16th in the Super Sentai series.

Crossovers are common enough in both PR and SS, and there could be fun Lantern Corps-like situations.

Old October 31st, 2020, 01:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here's the set of minis I picked up for the Rangers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 31st, 2020, 01:58 AM
Casing the Corners

Those look good, but the ones that have drawn my attention the most are the Heroes of the Grid figures. The sculpts also feature the weapons, which is a bonus.

There's some great villains within the Grid line as well:

And the Megazord figure appears to be the most affordable out of its competition that I can find:

I'm not sure what minis are out there beyond MMPR*, I don't know how deep the mini world has gone, or if easy customs can/have be or been made.

*EDIT: Beyond MMPR and the post-MMPR figures shown in IAmBatman's post.

Last edited by toyhandle; October 31st, 2020 at 02:52 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy