Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 17th, 2019, 01:07 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Glyph of Weather: Blizzard

The Book of the Glyph of Weather: Blizzard

C3G MARVEL WAVE 35
MUTANT MULTIVERSE

Card PDF

Glyph PDF

Glyph Bio - A severe snowstorm with freezing temperatures, high winds, and low visibility. Makes for dangerous and difficult travel.

-Type of Glyph-
  • Permanent Glyph: The power of a Permanent Glyph is in effect for as long as a figure is standing on it.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits ReceivedSynergy Benefits Offered
  • Figures with the Ice Resistance special power do not have their movement hindered by the Glyph of Weather: Blizzard.
  • As a glyph that can turn spaces into slippery ice and heavy snow, the Glyph of Weather: Blizzard can benefit these figures.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 18th, 2022 at 06:40 PM.
Old November 17th, 2019, 01:07 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Glyph of Weather: Blizzard (Vote for On Deck

GLYPH OF WEATHER: BLIZZARD
SUBTITLE = MOVEMENT DISRUPTION

PERMANENT GLYPH

Count all land spaces on or within 1 space of the space this glyph occupies as Heavy Snow instead of its normal terrain type, even if this glyph is unoccupied. When a figure without the Ice Resistance special power begins its turn on an affected space, the player that controls that figure must first roll the 20-sided die. If they roll 6 or lower, that figure cannot move this turn.

Last edited by Arkham; June 6th, 2020 at 07:03 PM.
Old November 17th, 2019, 01:20 AM

I propose a vote to move to On Deck. @johnny139 @japes @Karat @Soundwarp SG-1 @Lazy Orang @tcglkn @Lord Pyre
Old November 17th, 2019, 01:38 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old November 17th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yea

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 17th, 2019, 05:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The glyph itself says 'timed wound' instead of 'movement disruption'

yea after that is fixed.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 18th, 2019, 12:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
The glyph itself says 'timed wound' instead of 'movement disruption'

yea after that is fixed.
This, then Yea!
Old November 18th, 2019, 10:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 18th, 2019, 10:48 PM

Updated.

Just need @johnny139 on each Weather Glyph.
Old November 19th, 2019, 08:23 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

As mentioned, I'm not a big fan of deviating so far from our established aesthetic on the Weather glyph's, but if the art team is fine with it I won't get in the way. Yea
Old November 19th, 2019, 11:29 AM

I appreciate the concern, and if an alternative that makes everyone happy is presented, I’m always open to consideration.
Old November 19th, 2019, 07:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
As mentioned, I'm not a big fan of deviating so far from our established aesthetic on the Weather glyph's, but if the art team is fine with it I won't get in the way. Yea
To be honest, I didn't even realize as they look painted. But I'd imagine it would be tough finding a comic tornado other than using filters on the current art like we did for the SWAT guys.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library