Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 4th, 2018, 05:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Karai - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It looks like she won at 175 (w/squads) & 170 (w/o squads), lost at 185 (w/squads vs. squads) & 180 (w/o squads vs. squads), then lost two more times at 185 (w/o multiple squads) before winning at 185 (w/multiple squads). Does she need to end in a '5' or could she land at 180? If forced to pick between 175 & 185 then I'm leaning towards 185 only because of what she does for 'squad' scape. When surrounded by squads she seems to be worth 185.
It's generally been an aesthetic that Foot and Foot adjacent designs end in 5 (Shredder, Foot Clan, Hun, even the Hand.

So that's two votes each... okay.

You can assume that would YK posted above is my opinion...If the Hand and Foot and Shredder are already at 5 there isn't a reason to absolutely make her end in a 5. I mean some of those can cancel each other out and leave you with and even number..Throw up a few army builds with Hand, Foot, Shredder, Kurai combos at a few point totals and see what it looks like...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I don't know what the ideal build for her looks like so I was just wondering if she needed to end in a 5 or if she could get way without it. If it is Hand x3 + Foot + her, then the foot & hand already combine to end in 0 so she could also end in 0 at that point. Or maybe it's Shredder + Foot + Hand x2 + her. It's a little tricky here since the Turtles do not add up to one of the usual suspects at 800, 1000, or even 1200, so it's hard to build armies for their foes when we don't know where they will end up. Outside of BeeBop & Rocksteady, or the Purple Dragons & Hun, who else might end up getting carded that would need to be taken into consideration?
Old June 4th, 2018, 06:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I don't know what the ideal build for her looks like so I was just wondering if she needed to end in a 5 or if she could get way without it. If it is Hand x3 + Foot + her, then the foot & hand already combine to end in 0 so she could also end in 0 at that point. Or maybe it's Shredder + Foot + Hand x2 + her. It's a little tricky here since the Turtles do not add up to one of the usual suspects at 800, 1000, or even 1200, so it's hard to build armies for their foes when we don't know where they will end up. Outside of BeeBop & Rocksteady, or the Purple Dragons & Hun, who else might end up getting carded that would need to be taken into consideration?

She's a little easier since she doesn't really work with the others. She's pretty much mostly just overlapping with Hand/Foot ninja and Shredder.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 4th, 2018, 06:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, with that in mind this looks like it could work.

Shredder 245 + Foot 155 = 400
Hand x2 170 + Karai 180 = 350.......750

vs.

Turtles 700 + April 50? = 750

If you wanted to play them at 1000 with some new allies, Spider-Man at 250 for the Turtles, then Boomerang (130) + Typhoid Mary (120) are a couple of assassin recruits for the Hand to bond with.

If you are just looking at the 1000 point team with allies concept though, this could also work out well.

Shredder + Foot = 400
Hand x3 255 + Karai 185 = 440
Merlyn 160 ........1000 points

Merlyn and Karai can both sit back behind the Hand screen and fire arrows for a while, seems like a good team up. If Karai were 175, then Merlyn becomes Elektra (170). Which one of those three 1000 point armies seem like the best fit for her in terms of theme and balance?
Old June 5th, 2018, 05:35 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Okay, since we have no clear majority here, I reckon I'm going to go wit 185 - it better fits how she plays in swarmy ninja builds (170-ish is probably a fair price for her before you reckon in Ninja Leadership, which sort of makes her a Ninja Marcus Decimus Gallus for those of you familiar with Classic), plus I like the build options it allows her, including Yodaking's suggested 1,000 point build as well as the following:

Shredder - 245
Karai - 185
Hun or Kirigi - 175
Foot Clan Ninja - 155
2x Hand Ninja - 85
Total - 930

As well as this for 1,000:

Shredder - 245
Karai - 185
Hun - 175
Foot Clan Ninja - 155
2x Hand Ninja - 85
1x Street Thugs
Total - 1,000

930 may seem like an odd number to build armies towards, but it is what the TMNT + Splinter come in at, so I can see it being used a lot in TMNT vs. Foot Clan casual games.
If people are happy with this, I'll propose the vote for Final Editing this evening.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 6th, 2018, 04:01 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Okay, since we have no clear majority here, I reckon I'm going to go wit 185 - it better fits how she plays in swarmy ninja builds (170-ish is probably a fair price for her before you reckon in Ninja Leadership, which sort of makes her a Ninja Marcus Decimus Gallus for those of you familiar with Classic), plus I like the build options it allows her, including Yodaking's suggested 1,000 point build as well as the following:

Shredder - 245
Karai - 185
Hun or Kirigi - 175
Foot Clan Ninja - 155
2x Hand Ninja - 85
Total - 930

As well as this for 1,000:

Shredder - 245
Karai - 185
Hun - 175
Foot Clan Ninja - 155
2x Hand Ninja - 85
1x Street Thugs
Total - 1,000

930 may seem like an odd number to build armies towards, but it is what the TMNT + Splinter come in at, so I can see it being used a lot in TMNT vs. Foot Clan casual games.
If people are happy with this, I'll propose the vote for Final Editing this evening.
Okay, so no opinions on this? I'll.... take that as a good sign?

I Propose Moving Karai to Final Editing at 185.

@Ronin - Yea
@Tornado - Yea
@Arkham - Yea
@japes - Yea
@Spidey'tilIDie -
@SirGalahad -
@Yodaking - Yea
@johnny139 -

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; June 6th, 2018 at 10:14 AM.
Old June 6th, 2018, 05:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Karai - Vote for Final Editing

yea
Old June 6th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 6th, 2018, 08:33 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old June 6th, 2018, 09:00 AM
A Man of Taste

yea

Old June 6th, 2018, 09:07 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old June 8th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Hard as ice

This Passes On Time!
@Arkham , @japes ? Could you possibly try to find a way to work the Foot Clan symbol onto her card, either in the stat-box ala the Hammer and Sickle on Mother Russia's card or in the name box ala the Smile-sticker on Comedian's card?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library