Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Should Heroscape Have pirates?
Yes 123 69.89%
No 53 30.11%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 28th, 2007, 08:32 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Should there be pirates?

Ok as many (or few) people may know there is a lot of talk about pirates these days what with there being the eternal rivalry between pirates and ninjas and the pirates of the caribean movies. I would just like to know if you think heroscape should or should not make pirates into new units, also include why or why not.

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old August 28th, 2007, 08:34 PM
has been BANNED

Ullar rocks 4553 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Yes. Because they're freaking awesome!!!!!!
Old August 28th, 2007, 08:35 PM

I appreciate the enthusiasm but dont get to carried away, the "more experienced" (older) players will start to think this is just some "should or should not" based on a personal or social thing. But in reality this is a serious subject.

Old August 28th, 2007, 08:35 PM

mr_rex777 has disabled reputation
Yes as long as tey don't have stupid names like speckle beard a peggy. They should be in because there one of the only things not in

Old August 28th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I'm sure this has been made before but hey, why not...

Pirates are popular. I mean, no less popular than Samurai or Ninjas. Honestly, there's not reason NOT to bring them out. Sooner or later, I'm sure there'll be a pirate pack.
Old August 28th, 2007, 08:45 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139

Pirates are popular. I mean, no less popular than Samurai or Ninjas. Honestly, there's not reason NOT to bring them out. Sooner or later, I'm sure there'll be a pirate pack.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old August 28th, 2007, 08:46 PM

Who said no? And why please thats all I ask of voters, why.

Old August 28th, 2007, 08:53 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
I would say yes as it would give a chance to get some Line of sight blockers that sit on normal water bases... And possibly some other pirate themed LOS blockers like land locked shipwrecks and such... Or loose sand which is flat like water but impairs movement like snow...

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old August 28th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139

Same here. I voted yes.
Old August 28th, 2007, 09:04 PM

I think the 4 no's are scared to say why... Hehehe cmon just tell us why heroscape shouldnt. We wont shun you, jeez.

Old August 28th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I can't really say yes or no to pirates. If they make them I'll buy them, but it's not really something I'm sitting here hoping for. I'm pretty much satisfied knowing that they're making more waves whatever they may be.
Old August 28th, 2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
I can't really say yes or no to pirates. If they make them I'll buy them, but it's not really something I'm sitting here hoping for. I'm pretty much satisfied knowing that they're making more waves whatever they may be.
Word dogg I just made the thread to see if they should or not Im not sitting here waiting for them but when they come ill get me a set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion