Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 14th, 2021, 02:16 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Oh gosh it’s already halfway through the month. Where is everyone!? Also, I’ll be there with a +1...we may or may not be flying in on a private plane. Anyone able to pick us up at SLC Airport?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:48 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I assume you're coming down Friday...roughly what time?

(I'll be at work regardless, won't be available)
Old April 14th, 2021, 11:26 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post

nah, it'll actually be probably just Saturday morning/afternoon and then we'll fly back after the tourney. Details haven't been confirmed yet.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 14th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

nah, it'll actually be probably just Saturday morning/afternoon and then we'll fly back after the tourney. Details haven't been confirmed yet.
There's a trax line that goes to the airport, I can pick you up from a trax stop, but probably not from the airport.
Old April 14th, 2021, 02:22 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:

Saturday morning. TRAX lines run every 30 minutes. You'd have to take the Green Line (via a short shuttle bus hop from the airport--they're doing construction there) to downtown Salt Lake, then transfer anywhere down through Central Pointe (2100 South) to the Blue Line. The Sandy Civic Center stop is EXACTLY five blocks west of Sandy Game Haven, though.

You'd have to wait to get the shuttle, then wait again until a Blue Line arrives, but if it's that close, anybody could come get you...
I could crunch the numbers, if you'd like. $5 for a Day pass.

https://www.rideuta.com/-/media/File..._Nov2020x.ashx
Old April 14th, 2021, 02:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

With this arrangement, would that make it a fair amount more difficult to hand off the scapecon bowl and tower prizes to you this month? I was going to shoot to have them done sooner than later but it seems it would be kind of a hassle. There are 14 bowls and 3 towers. Let me know if that will still work for you. If not, maybe next month. Shipping those would cost a little bit for sure.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:38 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

We'll have maps released within the next couple of days, until then keep thinking of ways to poison your cake!

H E R O S C A P E
Old April 15th, 2021, 04:37 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cant be there sadly!

Looking forward to see what armies there are and how people do
Old April 16th, 2021, 06:07 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Maps!

Spoiler Alert!

Mentions!

Come enjoy some poison with us!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 16th, 2021 at 06:09 PM. Reason: And by "us" I mean "Leaf_It"
Old April 16th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You're gunna use Road Through Durgeth Swamps eh? That map is pretty much swampy garbage. It's actually on my rework list...

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 16th, 2021, 07:23 PM

Shaggy said he’s in and I have a +1 maybe

Who else is in?! We gotta get some more confirms. @BiggaBullfrog when you “coming back”?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 16th, 2021, 08:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

If I can finish the con commission for the dicebowls and dice towers by then, and get a better grasp on this alien format to me( not fully understanding the format has screwed me big time before, and made the tournament the least amount of fun I’ve ever had) then at that point you can add me. You can put me on as a semi solid maybe. I should know a bit more by the end of the weekend.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events