Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 24th, 2021, 09:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 40 - Reverse Draft (BYOG) - Round 4 until 3/3

oh my...^ Rats win this easy...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 25th, 2021, 10:03 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

What on earth..... definitely tuning in for this one

"Tonight at 6 o'clock: Watch as seven of the world's deadliest rats stalk their prey across the fiery mounds of the stygian rifts - only on Animal Planet"

H E R O S C A P E
Old March 25th, 2021, 03:46 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The captain stupendous (1-2) v. moonknight (0-3) armies are:
Fraser Sharp
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, 20th Maine Volunteersx3, Einar Imperiumx2 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)
Wait and fire
* Charos, Morgan's Riflemen, 4th Massachusetts Linex4 - Kelda (Full Heal) (Temporary Power)
@Moonknight and I will be playing this Saturday morning at 9 AM CST.
Old March 25th, 2021, 05:50 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Chris and I are starting a little early in about 5mins. Jump in or miss out! We just might be done by 6.
Old March 25th, 2021, 06:32 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

heroscaper2010 got the win in one of the shorter OHS games I've played. He won with 3 rats left.

I set up my heroes such that only 1 rat could get adjacent to Acolarh, with 7K standing 2 spaces in front of the rest, with the intention of self-destructing if 3 rats got adjacent. hs2010 only sent 2 rats adjacent, but the first rat hit a 2/2 & 7K went 1/7 to die on his first roll. That basically ended the game, as 7K was my defensive positioning and I needed him to get at least 2 rats to have a chance.

Otonashi held for almost a round though, which let Acolarh kill a few rats (ultimately 3 rats killed over ~ 3 rounds), but without 7K doing any damage my remaining heroes fell too fast.

gg hs2010, odd one for sure.
Old March 25th, 2021, 10:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

superfrog and I happening now. I am down 2 Acolytes, the Skull Demon, and Kira Jax.

~Dysole, fighting for the chance to play against the Trubbish build
Old March 27th, 2021, 10:18 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Vydar is the man and I play this morning in about 15 minutes. I have his Specters x4, Q10, Augamo build while he has my army bidded down to Deathchasers x4, MBS, Nerak.

EDIT: I won a nailbiter in the "maybe get a bye" game over Vydar is the Man to move to 4-0 on the season. Very back and forth game, hard to really sum it up succinctly.

Deathchasers backed by Jalguard and Nerak and Shadow were a tough task for the two attack Specters. Vydar opened by applying a stranglehold on Jalguard with Nerak and Deathchasers pouring into the area. My first two rounds were mostly Specter OMs, and I took the uncontested Valda. Specters scored a couple Deathchaser kills, but took way more casualties to the Deathchaser 4v3s. Round 3 I switched my OMs to Augamo, who used the deployed Specters as a screen and worked his way around to find kills on 3 Chasers, but at the end of the round he was surrounded by Chasers, took some hits, and died to lava. I won a crucial Round 4 initiative to pull Q10 to safety, and he dropped 3 or 4 more Chasers and pulled Nerak to the Valda side of the map before dying.

At this point I was down to five Specters, but Vydar was down to four Deathchasers and Nerak and MBS. I won a crucial Round 5 initiative that allowed my Specters to respond to the overextended Deathchasers that had killed Q10, and I killed two Orcs that turn. Vydar pulled Nerak out, sending him to Valda to kill my Valda Specter. He got the kill, but I made a very aggressive move to follow, sending two Specters through Nerak back on to Valda, and the other two move-boosted Specters all the way across the board to the now-alone Jalguard Chaser. I got lucky on the 2v4s on Jalguard which opened me up to finish off Nerak with the 2v2s on the other end of the board, but my Specters were now split, while Vydar had MBS and a single Chaser who were still together. Vydar did a good job punishing the split, killing one of the topside Specters with MBS before I took Jalguard and then killing my Jalguard Specter with MBS after I took the glyph. So I was down to 2 Specters against MBS and 1 Chaser. Craziness ensued, with lots of blocks and initiatives and futile attack rolls, but I pulled it out with my final Specter. Good game, good luck in the playoffs.

Last edited by vegietarian18; March 30th, 2021 at 04:01 PM.
Old March 28th, 2021, 02:08 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished up with @AgentWard this morning and I took a close win.

It was:
Agentward with his "That's not Common"
* Ebon Armor, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Gen. Simon Fraser, Isamu, Izumi Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Morgan's Riflemen, Samuel Brown, Tarn Viking Warriors - Ulaniva (Unique Units Attack +1) (Permanent Power) (minus two Krav, Samuel Brown, and two Tarn, 151.67 points)
and me with my "Blood Brigade"
* Alastair MacDirk, Minions of Utgarx4 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)

Bidding is tough against an army with lots of uniques and small point steps. I bid out the only special attacker on top of two KMA that were out and after a counter I took it-the last thing I wanted going into this matchup was Super Krav shooting Minions while an Ebon-backed Tarn/Rifleman/Izumi blocked me from getting Thorian.

My Minions won the opening of the game to take Ulaniva as the Eldgrim/Ebon combo wasn't fast enough figures close to the glyph to retain it when Eldgrim died while flying Minions were great with the LOS blockers and height changes. In the mid-game I took Thorian too to prevent any normal attacks from the remaining ranged figures and reinforced my position (lost two Minions to lava by overextending a bit, oops) while AW moved up Tarn/Riflemen to try and contest the U glyph. With very careful attack ordering (sometimes skipping), I denied the Ebon Armor any second card placements (IIRC) and the lack of attack volume against 6D Minions who were rolling well helped me winnow down AW's army. The endgame was full health Alastair in the SZ (moved up on one OM) while a trio of Minions went against Ebon-backed Isamu and Fraser. Ended the game with full Alastair and one Minion left.

Quick stats:
AgentWard
Attack rolls: 47 out of 91 (51.65%)
Defense rolls: 14 out of 52 (26.92%)

s1r_art0r1us
Attack rolls: 47 out of 88 (53.41%)
Defense rolls: 59 out of 152 (38.82%)
Old March 30th, 2021, 05:17 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's a Quarter After One...

The Quarterfinals are on Ruins at Fort McAda.

The mtl1998 (3-1) v. heroscaper2010 (3-1) armies are:
Plz no big 'borgs
* Braxas, Cyprien Esenwein, Kira Jax, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
Degeneration “X”
* Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Hatamoto Taro, Otonashi, Rechets of Bogdan - Crevcor (Common Units Attack +1) (Permanent Power)
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.

The superfrog (3-1) v. vydar is the man (3-1) armies are:
Speed Kills
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Einar Imperiumx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx3 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)
Ghost in the Machine
* Augamo, Major Q10, Specters of Aldornx4 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)
vydar is the man chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (3-1) v. boromir96 (3-1) armies are:
Majestic Winds
* Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zelrig, Deathreaversx4 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Black Wyrmlingx2, Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2, Red Wyrmlingx2 - Lorja Ivor (Range 4 or Greater Range +1) (Permanent Power)
boromir96 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.

vegietarian18 has a bye.

~Dysole, wondering how far hs2010's build will go
Old March 30th, 2021, 11:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Mini tournament report:

I played TKN, KTN, 5 squads of nagrubs and Eldgrim, with the disengage glyph. I really like how disengage helps both TKN and KTN use their special abilities. Yngvild is a fun glyph. Eldgrim's glyph-grabbing is extra-good in this event, especially if I draw one of the yahoos playing Jalgard.

Game 1 v. VITM (Augamo, Major Q10, Specters of Aldornx4 - Valda). I really like VitM's army and glyph choice. I give my army to VITM after he drops Eldgrim and 4 grubs. Lots of twists and turns, Q10 goes down fast but Augamo does good work. In the end it comes down to a 1-life TKN against some scattered specters and TKN pulls it out!

Game 2 v. Moonknight (4th x4, Charos, Riflemen, Kelda). I eventually drop Charos after a lot of bidding and MK gives it to me. Tough game, in the end I win initiative to kill TKN before he burns Kelda. I have 5 4th and the riflemen left but the match was closer than that appears.

Game 3 v. Scaperedude (Cyprien Esenwein, Sir Dupuis, Sonya Esenwein, Phantom Knightsx3 - Holy Symbol of Pelor). I drop Eldgrim and 2 squads of grubs before he gives it to me. KTN misses 2 straight 7v4s with the holy symbol and dies to PKs. TKN picks up the slack and it ends up, predictably, with a Cyprien v. TKN duel. TKN is winning when the 20 comes in, and cyprien cleans up the grubs for the win.

Game 4 v. Kevindola (Talingul, GIE x2, Kira Jax, Yari x4, Frosa). I give my army to Kevin at TKN, KTN, and 8 grubs. Kira only manages to snipe one grub before getting murdered by KTN, but the Yari do pretty well thinning out the grubs and putting a couple wounds on each hivelord. TKN gets the jump on the GIEs but 3 wounds in two punches isn't quite enough, and the GIEs pile on him around the initiative switch to get 4 wounds and kill him. KTN dances around a bit but doesn't have enough to get through Talingul and the Elementals.

So, my army went 1-3, and 0-1 when I played it.

In my first two games the bid-down army was played by person who didn't bring it and they won. In game three the bid-down army was played by the person who brought it and they lost, and in the last game the bid-down army was played by the person who didn't bring it and they lost.

It was interesting to see different approaches to the glyphs. You had people like myself and VitM who picked midrange glyphs that help their army in particular. You had people like Scaperedude or HS2010 who brought glyphs that specifically hurt their army. You had people like Kevindola who picked glyphs to minimize their impact. And you had people playing crazy glyphs just because they could.

Last edited by dok; March 31st, 2021 at 08:19 PM.
Old March 31st, 2021, 12:16 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I’m looking forward to playing VitM with double Valda on the board lol. Gonna be some fast ants and/or fast ghosties.
Old March 31st, 2021, 12:22 AM

I Mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
And you had people playing crazy glyphs just because they could.
The people would be disappointed if I didn't.

~Dysole, aiming to please

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events