Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 15th, 2018, 12:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Manta - Public Playtest

Yeah, I think 240—250 works.
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm surprised, his survivabilty seems really poor for his price and his attacks don't seem that special - what makes him so strong?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:20 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm surprised, his survivabilty seems really poor for his price and his attacks don't seem that special - what makes him so strong?
His Concussive Beam can lower their defense by 2, and also move them to height disadvantage, then he can use his special attack twice. Offense wise, he's quite decent. It's his survivability that keeps his points in check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, I think 240—250 works.
So you're thinking as-is point wise if not a 10 point increase?
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I have some tests I can write up in the next hour or so if y’all want em.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:21 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

That'd be nice. Could finalize the point value for sure.
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

D'oh! Meant 230-240.

EDIT: And yeah, his offense is pretty fearsome. If he was more solid defensively, his cost would go up. He's very much a glass cannon.

Probably a good idea to see Soundwarp's results before moving him along.
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

230 feels more apropriate, just looking at the SP.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

He was certainly outmatched in that first battle. The Prof. X, Wolvy & Deadpool combo is top notch and Manta had no water tile givers.

I agree though, he could use a drop.
He is actually a lot like Dredd but old Joe has 5 Life and he is not that great at 240.
Old May 15th, 2018, 02:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Black Manta @240 points

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: The Scape of Water: Black Manta (240), Tempest (210), Hydro-Man (190), Martian Manhunter I (300) - 940 total vs Jaws 3DD: King Shark (220), Ms Marvel (350), Wonder Woman II (370)- 940 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Deep Blue Killing Spree: Black Manta (240), Enchantress II (330), Non (330), Crimson Bands of Yadda-Yadda (50), Enchant (20), Hypnotize (25)- 995 total vs 1,000 Justice Leagues Beneath the Sea: Martian Manhunter II (420), Aquaman II (330), Vixen (150), Silk Spectre (100)- 1000 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Manta feels ok, Concussive Energy Beam is a nasty power that certainly earns him some points, but he's kind of lacking in... Antagonism I guess? Like considering his whole shtick is basically 'I hates me some Aquaman' I was expecting a little more interaction there beyond just being able to move Aquaman off a water space with the beam. Like a bonus to his attack against Atlantians or people on a water space, or something like that instead of just standard Water Strength. He's fine mechanically and definitely draft-able, but theme-wise he just felt a little... dry... when he is essentially just a vehicle for the Concussive Energy Beam power.

I could see him coming down a tad in points since his defense game isn't great, but not by much given how useful the beam is.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 15th, 2018, 02:16 PM

Thanks for the tests!

Sounds like we're all on board with 230 then.

I propose a vote to move Black Manta to Final Editing at 230.
@Ronin
@Tornado
@Yodaking
@japes
@johnny139
@Spidey'tilIDie
@SirGalahad

Also need a wording check and his secret identity figured out.
Old May 15th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Black Manta - Vote for Final Edit

yea

I'll hit the wording check tonight if Sir G doesn't beat me to it.
Old May 15th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Manta - Vote for Final Edit

Looks good

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library