Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 25th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Arch-vile's customs

Thanks guys!

The flag bearer is a Mega Bloks mini from the Dragons set that was big 10-15 years ago. Yeah, 5 move would probably be better; I went with 4 since everybody has 5 move so I like to shake it up sometimes; plus it's less of a hassle on a ranged figure. I'll have to see if the low move is too frustrating in gameplay.

The treants were from the Blights set from Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures. I did do a black wash (just with black paint watered down). I'll have to try using darker solid colors for a wash rather than black every time. I bet that would work well to add depth to a miniature without making it seem dirty like a black wash can do.
Old May 25th, 2019, 09:00 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Arch-vile's customs

I can say that the premade citadel washes are worth the extra money. They look a lot better than I could get just by watering down acrylic paint. Your mileage may vary though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards