Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 5th, 2017, 10:21 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- July 1st, GenCon Practice

Be a bit late, as usual
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:26 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Running late

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old August 5th, 2017, 06:39 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I've got a box of Heroscape figures ready for ebay:
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Fen Hydra x3, Heirloom, Rhogar Dragonspine, and a mess of Marro Drudge...

any takers?
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I've got a box of Heroscape figures ready for ebay:
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Fen Hydra x3, Heirloom, Rhogar Dragonspine, and a mess of Marro Drudge...

any takers?
That is mine, I forgot it there.
Old August 21st, 2017, 07:50 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

DadScaper approached me at GenCon since we have one of the remaining regular HS groups here in Louisville and asked if we would be open to playtesting VC figures. It would require recording game details and submitting them to the C3V, but we could help continue the legacy of 'scape. Most likely we would want to play standard kill 'em all format during testing, and I would be perfectly OK running the playtest units myself. What do you guys think?

I'm planning on using some of my free time soon to playtest on my own as well. Also, David don't forget to bring my Isamu, Marcu, Guilty, Zeta, Kaemon, and 3x Mohicans.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 22nd, 2017, 11:17 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
DadScaper approached me at GenCon since we have one of the remaining regular HS groups here in Louisville and asked if we would be open to playtesting VC figures. It would require recording game details and submitting them to the C3V, but we could help continue the legacy of 'scape. Most likely we would want to play standard kill 'em all format during testing, and I would be perfectly OK running the playtest units myself. What do you guys think?

I'm planning on using some of my free time soon to playtest on my own as well. Also, David don't forget to bring my Isamu, Marcu, Guilty, Zeta, Kaemon, and 3x Mohicans.
I will not forget them, and I think it's a great idea to help them playtest some units.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:08 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sounds cool. We play with them anyway - we just have to write better battle reports. Does that mean we get access to super-secret C3V forums? One idea for a fun format that is also great to playtest:

"Take 2 - Cut the Cake"
  • Each person brings two armies: one army has only classic or already released C3V/SoV and another army has C3V/SoV to playtest.
  • Each game the 4 armies are combined to one pool and one person "Cuts the Cake" by picking one official army and one C3V playtest army (that seem competitively similar)
  • Then the next person picks which of these two armies they play and therefore the remaining is played by their opponent. You can D20 Dice off at the beginning to see who gets to "Cut the Cake" and who picks the armies, or NecroBlade or other C3V members can decide this part.
  • Alternatively @NecroBlade can premake armies for everyone, but that is a lot more work on you.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:27 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in for testing. He approached me to ask what I think and I sent him your way, Jacob.

Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:28 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

As long as the playtest unit shows up somewhere (my army likely, maybe someone else's), that's good enough. We don't need or even want everyone running the same units.

Cut the Cake would probably work fine as a normal format. No need to force VC into one of the built or played armies (though it doesn't necessarily guarantee the playtest units get played).

Also, no, "we" won't get extra special access to VC. I still have access and will be able to coordinate playtests/units just fine.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 26th, 2017, 10:27 PM

Alright, folks, we're going to start testing VC units at our next tournament! We'll be set up better for future tournaments (more advance notice), but for now we're going to stick to 500 points, 24 spaces, no Marvel. If you want to test a unit, please build an army around one of the units in public playtesting (PM a Lead Playtester listed in the first post for unit details) and bring a playtest form (requirements shown in second post). I will bring extra playtest forms just in case, and will be testing at least one unit myself. We'll probably play 4 rounds since we'll need some extra time to take notes. Let me know if you have any questions.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm trying to get you guys a list of candidates for testing, if you're struggling with that thread. I know I do. Thanks for helping, all!

Obviously, Pel has already been released, and kindly do not sign up to test the Ravagers. So we need to get you some more units, and we will.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; August 28th, 2017 at 10:17 AM. Reason: wurdz
Old August 28th, 2017, 05:10 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

time for my typical dumb question, but where are the "books" for the customs we're supposed to test?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events