Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 13th, 2022, 04:24 PM

Rokr is surprisingly tart
Cards advanced and basic scans

Hey,

New to the forum and I知 afraid I知 a bit bewildered by the search function, content, multiple links to other threads leading to other threads etc.

I知 looking for high res scans (both basic and advanced) which can straight up be printed to the same size as the originals.

Have the figs but no cards for:
Roman Archers
Roman Legionares
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Tornak
Venoc Warlord
Dund

Can someone point me to high res scans of these please?

Cheers
Old September 13th, 2022, 09:46 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Cards advanced and basic scans

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=8099

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 14th, 2022, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
No basic sides
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:33 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokr View Post
Hey,

New to the forum and I知 afraid I知 a bit bewildered by the search function, content, multiple links to other threads leading to other threads etc.

I知 looking for high res scans (both basic and advanced) which can straight up be printed to the same size as the originals.

Have the figs but no cards for:
Roman Archers
Roman Legionares
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Tornak
Venoc Warlord
Dund

Can someone point me to high res scans of these please?

Cheers
Do a google search.

High resolution scans are available at the Heroscape Wiki:

Heroscape Wiki
Old September 14th, 2022, 04:02 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker

I have this bookmarked for card scans (good quality, front and back), but I honestly forget the wonderful soul (or souls) who collected and maintain it (it's not me!):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lhTsf_tpb1XF3Q
Old September 15th, 2022, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniMoose View Post
I have this bookmarked for card scans (good quality, front and back), but I honestly forget the wonderful soul (or souls) who collected and maintain it (it's not me!):

Cheers for this!!
Old September 15th, 2022, 08:37 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Cheers for this!!
Hopefully you don't need the damaged cards I scanned. I have still yet to pick up new sets of these. Glad they came of use.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old September 18th, 2022, 09:11 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: Cards advanced and basic scans

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers for this!!
Hopefully you don't need the damaged cards I scanned. I have still yet to pick up new sets of these. Glad they came of use.
Yes, they have been quite handy, thank you so much itsbuzzi for maintaining these scans! Recently grabbed some 3D printed models for elite onyx vipers, Samuel Brown, and Master Win Chiu Woo to paint, so I used this archive to print off their cards. It's very easy to scale these scans to get the correct size card to print out, which I appreciate!
Old September 19th, 2022, 09:19 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers for this!!
Yes, they have been quite handy, thank you so much itsbuzzi for maintaining these scans! Recently grabbed some 3D printed models for elite onyx vipers, Samuel Brown, and Master Win Chiu Woo to paint, so I used this archive to print off their cards. It's very easy to scale these scans to get the correct size card to print out, which I appreciate!
That's good to hear. I only had access to the scanner and no photoshop capabilities so I tried my best to make that job as easy as possible.

Old September 20th, 2022, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers for this!!

Whate scaling did you print at?

I ideally want to go to a printer business to get these printed
Old September 21st, 2022, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cheers for this!!

Whate scaling did you print at?

I ideally want to go to a printer business to get these printed
No scaling, or 1 for 1. Should print at identical size with no scale adjustments.

Old September 25th, 2022, 02:11 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Phantom was interested in scanning the cards for you @itsbuzzi if you want to reach out to him

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units